6115 NE 114th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98662-6349

Bruchi's Cheesesteaks & Subs

Neighborhoods: Pleasant Valley
Cuisine: Deli, Steak, Catering

Bruchi's Cheesesteaks & Subs is a Deli, Steak, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Arlahna photo

Arlahna

Everett, WA

Good subs and good people

One of my best friends from college, her parents own this restaurant, so that might make me a little biased. But the one time I’ve been able to have a Bruchi’s sub, I was very satisfied. It’s delicious!

They’ve also moved! The address currently listed (11801 NE 65th Ave) is no longer valid. They were renting that building. They’ve since moved into a building of their own adjacent to a strip mall (6115 NE 114th Ave). It’s not too far away but they were able to design the layout from the ground up which made Don, the owner, very happy. The new place is modern and stylish. I’ve even gotten a tour of the back! They’ve got a whole seperate kitchen for their catering half of the business.

Trust me, you know you want to try this place. Enjoy a great sub and help support my friends, too! :D

Deli Steak Catering
Mon-Sat 10:00AM - 08:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 05:00PM

Bruchi's Cheesesteaks & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Bruchi's Cheesesteaks & Subs is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Bruchi's Cheesesteaks & Subs Menu, Bruchis Hours, Bruchis Menu, Bruchis, Bruchis Franchise, Bruchi's, Brucchis, and Bruchis Subs Menu.