Bruno's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"The best!"
"Best pizza in town. I can always count on friendly service. A wonderful family atmosphere! "
"We drive from Tacoma to have this pizza, nothing else compares! Family run business. Ruby goes beyond what is expected to provide quality product and service.."
"Family friendly. ..and BEST PIZZA in the state! "
"Best pizza in town. Never disappointed. "
"Just perfectly made crust . And you get a lot on your pizza . Great people / & service . "
"Great pizza"
"Best pizza ever!"
"Taco pizza. ♥♡♥♡♥"
"Service wasn't bad"
"Pepperoni and pineapple pizza yum"
"Best pepperoni pizza"
Cons
"Expensive but worth it for a treat once in a while when I am home!"
"A little expensive but you get what you pay for."
"Not often but mix up in veggies . I don't put onions on . And found a few . I picked them out . "
"Too salty, bugs in my drink, I was in the bathroom the rest of the night"
Comments
"I don't mind paying for quality and Brunos is quality all the way. They pre cook the pepperoni so the grease is not on the pizza."
"I will always support this company because the food and service are great . "
  • 7/01/2016

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 6/21/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Longview, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/08/2016

A diner from Longview, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2016

A Pizza food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

• 4/04/2016

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it and liked it.

• 2/22/2016

A diner from Longview, WA tried it.

• 7/25/2015

A Pizza food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

• 6/23/2015

Pros
    The best!
    Cons
    Expensive but worth it for a treat once in a while when I am home!
  • 5/03/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 5/01/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

portableatheist photo

portableatheist

Longview, WA

...Eh.

Yes, Bruno’s overloads their pizza with toppings. Yes, their toppings are tasty. Yes, this makes up for roughly 65% of the taste. No, the pizza itself is not very good.

The dough itself, the pizza… is tasteless. It turns into cardboard, and is NOT leftovers friendly. Very stale, and dead. Bruno’s has the problem of quantity over quality.

I don’t want billions of small pepperoni’s on my pizza… I want the full taste.

Other dishes are less impressive, and overall I wouldn’t really recommend them unless someone liked their specific “taste”.

jimeee photo

jimeee

Longview, WA

Bruno's Pepperoni Pizza

Nobody puts as much pepperoni on their pepperoni pizzas as Bruno’s of Longview, WA does, and I mean nobody!!!
JimE
====

January 7, 2009

Bruno's pizza

It's what we grew up with!! Great pizza. Great location in center of town. Prices are reasonable. Plenty of seating. They are definately not stingy with toppings on their pizzas. Additional food available if you don't want to have…

Pizza Good for groups Catering

Bruno's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Bruno's Pizza is located near the cities of Kelso and Litchfield.
People found this by searching for: Bruno's Pizza Longview Wa Menu, Bruno's Pizza 98632, Brunos Pizza Longview Wa, Bruno's Pizza Longview Wa, Brunos Pizza Longview, Brunos Pizza Longview Wa Menu, and Bruno's Pizza Longview.