Pier 39
San Francisco, CA 94133

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Neighborhoods: Fisherman's Wharf
Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Great service, friendly wait staff, outstanding scenery."
Cons
"It took quite a while to get seated at a table. Once seated, I was totally mortified to have to get up on a chair in the center of the restaurant and have happy birthday sung to me."
Comments
"I really enjoyed it when a server would come to the table and ask trivia questions about the movie. I caught one of the servers not totally familiar with the facts."
  • 1/30/2014

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service, friendly wait staff, outstanding scenery.
    Cons
    Comments

Seafood Scenic View Waterfront

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.  Restaurant Reviews

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Bubba Gump In Fishermans Wharf Pictures, Fisherman's Wharf Bubba Gumps, Buffa Gump Cafe, Buffa Gump Restaurant, Buffa Gumps, Bubba Gumps Fishermans Whard San Francisco Menu, Bubba Gump Menu Fishermans Wharf, Bubba Gump Shrimp Pier 39, and Bubba Gump Sf Menu.