Bubba's Burger Bar and Egg Emporium

Overall
Pros
"My husband and I love Bubbas! Their buffalo fries are the best fries I've ever had! Their burgers are delicious (I love that you can get them on grilled sour dough bread) and so are their omlets and fried potatoes! The staff is really sweet. Bubbas is"
Cons
"They are only open until 2pm....we wish they were open later so we could take our kids there after school for a snack or for dinner."

Bubba's Burger Bar and Egg Emporium  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/10/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/28/2016 A diner from Marshall, MO tried it and liked it.

• 9/30/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/15/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 9/26/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2013 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Places To Eat In Moberly Missouri, Bubba's Burger Bar And Egg Emporium, Bubba's Moberly Mo, Bubbas Moberly Mo, Bubba's Burger Bar Moberly Mo, Bubba's Egg Emporium, Bubba's Moberly, Bubba's Burger And Egg Emproium Moberly Mo, and Bubbas Burger Bar.