213 N 5th St
Moberly, MO 65270-1501

Bubba's Burger Bar and Egg Emporium

Overall
Pros
"My husband and I love Bubbas! Their buffalo fries are the best fries I've ever had! Their burgers are delicious (I love that you can get them on grilled sour dough bread) and so are their omlets and fried potatoes! The staff is really sweet. Bubbas is"
Cons
"They are only open until 2pm....we wish they were open later so we could take our kids there after school for a snack or for dinner."
  • 4/22/2017

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 11/10/2016

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/28/2016

A dining patron from Marshall, MO tried it and liked it.

• 9/30/2014

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/24/2014

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/15/2014

• 10/02/2013

A chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 9/26/2013

• 4/27/2013

A food lover from TX tried it and liked it.

Bubba's Burger Bar and Egg Emporium  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bubbas Moberly Mo, Bubba's Burger Bar Moberly Mo, Bubbas Menu Moberly Mo, Bubba's Moberly Mo, Bubba's Moberly, Bubba's Burger Bar And Egg Emporium, and Bubbas Burger Bar.