2600 Hampton Rd
Henderson, NV 89052-7029

Buckman's Grill - Revere Golf

Cuisine: American

Buckman's Grill - Revere Golf is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 4/04/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/26/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/30/2013

A dining patron from Chandler, AZ tried it and liked it.

• 5/28/2013

An American food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried it and liked it.

risinghiger photo

risinghiger

Henderson, NV

My friends and I went there 6/16/2012 to enjoy a late breakfast early lunch. Diana brings us coffee in mugs that must have been the end of the pot and leaves a thermos which was better coffee when I got to the second cup. Okay so we ordered, I ordered the Turkey Club which is listed like that in the menu. Diana puts in a turkey sandwich. It comes out and I called Diana over to tell her there is no avocado as the menu mentions. Diana says “I will bring you some on the side”. I hand her my plate. Diana passes it off to the busser and say can you take care of this? So I get to thinking about all the other stuff the menu says the sandwich has and get up get a menu find Diana who really doesn’t want to bother with me any more and show her the menu and my sandwich. Diana says “you ordered a Turkey Club that is a wrap”. So I go back to my table out comes a very nice manager and says “I just want to make sure of your order”. I said again I wanted the Turkey Club as the menu states. He personally brings the Turkey Club out and all is fine. Diana comes back to the table and says “That is a wrap you ordered a Turkey Club”. Now I am done, bring me a box I’m leaving. Diana brings a box and practically throws it at me. Now I get up and show Diana the menu AGAIN and say see it says TURKEY CLUB! She still says “but you should have said wrap”. Are you kidding me, I’m suppose to say Appetiser – clams, Wrap – Turkey Club , main dish – pasta, etc… I just left but I did pay and still no sorry from DIANA! One awh shit wipes out 10 atta girls Diana!!!

kauaibansai photo

kauaibansai

Lihue, HI

bad service

view the best in henderson, food was good. service the worst ever exeperienced. the experience takes away all points for view and food. went for breakfast on tuesday 3/1/10 at 7:05, got menu at 7:20, after i got it myself, ordered at 7:30, got coffee at 7:35. we were one of 2 tables (total of 5 people eating). the server keep walking pass us without even a glance. her first word out of her mouth was are you ready, no good morning, hello, sorry. don’t know her name and won’t because will never go back…

soldier

two eggs w/bacon and potatoes

American
Brooklyn Bagel

Bagels in Green Valley South

Manna Taste of the Mediterranean

Mediterranean in Gibson Springs

Buckman's Grill - Revere Golf  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Buckmans Restaurant Henderson, Buckmans Restaurant Hednerson, Buckmans Grill Reviews, Buckmans Henderson Nv, Buckmans Grill At Revere, Buckman's Grill Henderson Nv, and Buckmans Grill Revere Reviews 2012.