Rt. 46
Budd Lake, NJ 07828

Budd Lake Diner

Cuisine: American

Budd Lake Diner is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"Every time I'm in the area I try to have a meal. "
"I've eaten here several times and no matter if you get breakfast or dinner food has always been hot and good. Service is ok and love the small diner atmosphere."
"Every meal has been great"
Cons
  • 6/16/2019

A diner from Coram, NY tried it.

• 4/12/2019

An American food lover from Lott, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2019

An American chowhound from Paterson, NJ tried it.

• 12/31/2018

A dining patron from Long Valley, NJ tried it.

• 7/08/2018

• 3/29/2018

A diner from Union City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/08/2018

An American food lover from Succasunna, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 11/22/2017

• 11/07/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

foodluver photo

foodluver

Flanders, NJ

never go there again

My girlfriend and I went there and was sat immediately by the hostess which was the only good part. The bus boy came by and slammed our waters on the table and walked away. For the following 15 minutes the waitress walked by four times making eye contact but not once asked if we’d like beverages or say she’d be with us in a few moments. I dont ever throw the racist card out there but the atmosphere felt VERY uncomfortably prejudice. As we left the waitress saw us and looked as though she was holding back laughter. I will never eat at this greasy spoon ever again

keeptax photo

Turkey Club

Always excellent!

American

Budd Lake Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Budd Lake Diner is located near the cities of Mount Olive Township, Mt Olive, Mount Olive, Netcong, and Stanhope.
People found this by searching for: Budd Lake Diner, Budd Lake Diner Nj Menu, Budd Lake Diner Nj, Owner Of Budd Lake Diner Budd Lake Nj, Budd Lake Diner Menu Nj, Budd Lake Diner, Nj, Budd Lake Diner Menu, and Budd Lake Dinner Menu.