Buddha Lounge

Neighborhoods: Riverside Park
Cuisine: Lunch, Chinese, Vietnamese

Buddha Lounge is a Lunch, Chinese, and Vietnamese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/21/2015

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 7/11/2015

Eryngo tried it.

• 6/13/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Phenomenal

Spanning the south and southeast region of Asia, from Vietnam to China to Japan to Thailand. And a little American thown in for good measure… I did spy a traditional burger and chicken sandwich with fries on the menu.

Every single thing on this menu looked delicious and since I couldn’t decide, I ordered more than one entree. Gold star to Buddha Lounge for only using grass-fed beef and free-range chicken. Most dishes are V, VG and even GF friendly upon request. I’m going back next week and can’t wait!

Bó Né at Buddha Lounge

Bó Né

“8oz grass-fed beef tenderloin cooked in a savory sweet sauce and served with an egg. Warm wheat bread served on the side.” Amazing… slightly on the swwet side for my taste but delicious nontheless… perfectly cooked beef, flavoful sauce.

Banh Mi at Buddha Lounge

Banh Mi

I didn’t actually see any jalapeños but this sandwich had a nice kick nonetheless. I don’t know why but not many Vietnamese restaurants in the area serve this… although the French bread is slightly inferior, I’ll definitely be back for this.

Buddha Bowl, small at Buddha Lounge

Buddha Bowl, small

The description didn’t mention the veggies (cucumbers, romaine, daikon, sprouts, etc) so I was glad to see that they were indeed included… peanuts and all. 2nd best rice vermicelli bowl I’ve had in Wisconsin!

Tik-Tak-Tofu at Buddha Lounge

Tik-Tak-Tofu

“Lightly battered cubed tofu, fried. Served with House dipping sauce.” Big portion, large bite-sized pieces. Addictive!

Delivery Lunch Takeout

Buddha Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

Buddha Lounge is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Germantown Wi Restaurants, Restaurants Within Milwaukee, Wi, Buddha Lounge Mke, and Map Of Restaurants Near Me Within Milwaukee, Wi 53220.