301 10th Ave N
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Buddha's Belly

Neighborhoods: Jacksonville Beach
Cuisine: Thai, Bistro, Asian

Buddha's Belly is a Thai, Bistro, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Wonderful "
  • 2/23/2019

A diner from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL tried it.

• 9/06/2018

A Thai chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wonderful
  • 8/22/2014

A Thai food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

FoodLover1408 photo

FoodLover1408

Atlantic Beach, FL

Server changed my tip amount

I have been going to this restaurant for months. That is until the woman who took my take out order gave herself a bigger tip than I had left her. She changed the tip amount on my receipt. I saw my bank statement with a larger change than my receipt stated. I immediately called the restaurant and the woman answered. She refused to let me speak to the manager and said she would change the charge amount on my credit card. Needless to say, the change was never made. I never got my money back. I e-mailed the restaurant and never received a reply. I went from a regular to never eating there again. They lack integrity and I think that is very sad.

Thai Florida Bistro

Buddha's Belly  Restaurant Reviews

Buddha's Belly is located near the cities of Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, and Atlantic Beaches.
People found this by searching for: Buddhas Belly Atlantic Beach, Buddha's Belly Jacksonville, Buddha's Belly Jacksonville Menu, Buddha Belly Menu, Buddha Bellys Restaurant Jacksonville, Buddha Belly Jacksonville Beach, Buddha's Belly Jacksonville Beach Menu, Buddha's Belly Menu Jacksonville Beach, and Buddha's Belly Jacksonville Beach.