Buddha's Delight

Cuisine: Vegan, Lunch, Breakfast

Buddha's Delight is a Vegan, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"friendly and fast service great food"
  • 6/19/2017

A dining patron from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 7/01/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/06/2015

A Chicken wings food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/23/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/06/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    friendly and fast service great food
dillongrey photo

dillongrey

Marietta, GA

Excellent Service, Perfect Food

Very friendly staff. The lady was even willing to work with me on the price because I was a little short on cash. And the food was absolutely delicious!!! I more than recommend. Eat here every day!

Spicy Szechuan Style Bean Curd

Perfect.

foodextraor photo

foodextraor

Marietta, GA

Very Good Food!

I went to this restaurant the other day and dined in for dinner. Everything was great!!!!! The service was fast and very courteous. The food was absolutely delicious. It felt like my taste buds were dancing like crazy as I ate their food. The place is very well lit and relaxed. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

February 14, 2010

Good Asian -- Chinese and Thai.

Good Asian -- Chinese and Thai. Comprehensive menu, good prices. Dine-in or delivery. Good service, relaxed and casual

8/23/2017

A Bagels food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Bagelicious.

8/22/2017

Georgia_greg tried Aspens Signature Steaks, didn't like it, and rated it . Georgia_greg didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
No wait
Cons
We took my parents and brother here for brunch to celebrate my mother's birthday and parent's anniversary. We've enjoyed dinner there on a few occasions and thought it would be a treat for them since it's close to their house. The first sign that we shoul
Comments
Save your money
8/22/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Marietta, GA tried Aspens Signature Steaks, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
No wait
Cons
8/18/2017

An American chowhound from Reston, VA tried Winston's Food & Spirits.

8/15/2017

A dining patron from Marietta, GA tried China Dynasty Restaurant.

8/14/2017

A Japanese food lover from Marietta, GA tried Sakura Japanese Restaurant.

8/13/2017

A diner from Mableton, GA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
8/10/2017

A diner from Dallas, GA tried La Cubana.

8/09/2017

A diner from Marietta, GA tried It's Greek to Us.

8/08/2017

A diner from US tried M & J Home Cooking, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Vegan Lunch Breakfast

Buddha's Delight  Restaurant Reviews

Buddha's Delight is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Buddha Delight Sandy Plains, Buddha Delight Marietta Ga Menu, Buddha Delight Marietta Ga, Buddha's Delight Marietta Menu, Buddha's Delight Marietta, Lees Golden Buddha Smyrna, and Buddha's Delight Marietta Ga.