100 Main St
Annapolis, MD 21401

BUDDYS CRABS AND RIBS

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"My husband was brought a glass of beer which had a lipstick print on it. We asked the manager (Charlie ) to pls take off our bill. He was extremely rude and said why when we brought you a replacement beer. I have never had a manager not want to make righ"
  • 8/28/2015

A Seafood food lover from La Plata, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/14/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Severna Park, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood Lunch Dinner

BUDDYS CRABS AND RIBS  Restaurant Reviews

BUDDYS CRABS AND RIBS is located near the cities of Naval Academy, Eastport, Parole, Bay Ridge, and St Margarets.
People found this by searching for: Buddy Crabs And Ribs Annapolis Md Menu, Buddys Crabs And Ribs, Buddy's Crabs & Ribs Menu, Buddy's Crabs And Ribs Menu, Buddys Crabs Annapolis Menue, Www.Buddys Crab And Ribs Menu, and Buddy's Crab And Ribs In Annapolis Maryland.