8856 Corbin Ave

Buenos Aires Grill

Neighborhoods: Northridge
Cuisine: Argentinean, Vegan, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"MERLUSA ECELLENT. ENTRAÑA OUT OF THIS WORLD, PROVENZAL POTATOES THE BEST!"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc..DELICIUS FOOD "
"We went there twice about a year ago. The first time nothing seemed out of the ordinary. My wife and I arrived there first, while my daughter and son-in-law parked their car and came in after we were seated. I had a special which was not only delicious"
"the food is the best, the parrillada excellent. dessert everything is the best experience. But the cons is the waiting period."
Cons
Comments
  • 12/06/2017

An Argentinean food lover from Fullerton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    MERLUSA ECELLENT. ENTRAÑA OUT OF THIS WORLD, PROVENZAL POTATOES THE BEST!
  • 6/04/2017

A diner from Simi Valley, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2017

An Argentinean chowhound from Northridge, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc..DELICIUS FOOD
  • 1/03/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/19/2016

An Argentinean chowhound from Valencia, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 2/14/2016

A diner from Canoga Park, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2016

A dining patron from San Gabriel, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2015

An Argentinean chowhound from Northridge, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/09/2015

A dining patron from CA tried it.

• 4/20/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Argentinean Parking Vegan

Ela India Azteca

Pizzasaurus Rex

Pizza in Northridge

Buenos Aires Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Buenos Aires Grill is located near the cities of Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, North Hills, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Buenos Aires Grill Northridge, Buenos Aires Restaurant Northridge, Buenos Aires Restaurant Woodland Hills, Restaurant Argentino Chatsworth, Buenos Aires Grill Woodland Hills, Buenos Aires Grill, Buenes Aires Northridge, and Buenos Aires Grill In Northridge.