Buffalo Bills Barbecue

Cuisine: Southern, Cheesesteak, Burgers

Buffalo Bills Barbecue is a Southern, Cheesesteak, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
"Friendly"
"The best southern food ever"
"good food sometimes"
"Good food service horrible! Told us to pick up in 15 min - it took 45min for food to be ready. Why mislead the customer?"
"I love the food there customer service over the phone sucks tho "
"Fast service "
"Good food"
" friendly service"
"Great BBQ"
"Wings r excellent"
"Over all a nice place"
"Food is great"
"The wings are good..bbq food is also great and the side orders are decent..a lil pricey but worth it"
"Food was good"
"Wings good and steaks "
Cons
"Fatty old meat used for ribs... Over cooked wings that were small and stale.. Quality of meat for pork ribs was poor..tried to cover quality of off meat with heavy sauce...family and friends all disappointed with food... My 5th attempt at the ribs and th"
"The owners are EXTREMELY RUDE!"
"Under-cooked food, better seasonings "
"Yes"
"The customer service, I work in customer service so I'm big on it and they are not good in it they answer the phone sooooo rude "
"Management/owner acts as if he doesnt need or appreciate your business"
"Place gets really busy at times so order ahead of time especially during major sporting events..better to pick it up then having it delivered"
"Slow"
Comments
"Just bad"
"Wouldn't be my first choice but they aren't horrible"
"Love it garlic parm wings"
"Some of the sauces for their wings are excellent...garlic parmesean wings are a favorite among the locals of the area"
Serc31 photo

Serc31

No sauce on Wings

I have gone to Buffalo Bills a few time and their wings are very good. The problem is they just pour the sauce over the wings, cutlets, and ribs instead of immersing them. As a result you get food that have no sauce or very little sauce on them, which kind of defeats the purpose. When I requested sauce on all my wings they said No because “that was the way they made them”. Needless to say, bad customer service. Food is great when made right, but their customer service stinks. Plus, they go by market value for wings so you really never know what you are going to pay.

JRGMMG photo

JRGMMG

GOOD FOOD - BAD SERVICE

Most of the time the food we get from here is decent, and we order out from here quite frequently. One time though, our order of chicken was terrible. We called and explained that we were regular customers and bought from there often but for some reason the order of food we received tasted terrible. The owner couldn’t care less. They didn’t even offer to replace the food. They said they would just drive out and give us our money back. Not the best of customer service if you ask me.

jaston photo

jaston

Sicklerville, NJ

Great food, BAD owner(Scott)!!!

They have the best wings around and I can’t complain about their other food either! We’ve ordered from them quite often over the years but will no longer do so after ordering wings for the Eagle’s game this past week. I ordered 35 wings which are on the menu for $21, I was charged over $30 and tipped the delivery guy a few bucks.
First issue, the wings were $5.25 more because of “market increases” and I was not told this by the girl who took my order. Second, I was charged $1.89 for 1 bleu cheese, when the menu says you’ll be charged for “extra bleu cheese or ranch.” Third, I called and spoke to the owner, Scott, calmly explaining the situation but he didn’t seem to care. He said that the people taking orders should tell everyone about the price difference but sometimes they forget and that unfortunately they forgot to tell me. I was just looking for a $5 credit which I thought to be a fair compromise. I was told that I would not get my money back, I would not be given a credit for my next order, I should’ve refused the wings, or that I should order somewhere else. I had people over so I wasn’t going to argue with a delivery guy who just wants to get back and run his next order and I never thought to refuse the wings. I thought it’d be smarter to call later to speak with management.
I’m not sure if Scott woke up on the wrong side of the bed or the Grinch ruined his Christmas but I’ve worked in retail management for years and run my own business and have NEVER responded to a customer in the way that he did to me! Needless to say I will not be ordering from them again!

bbq wings

Wings were good sized, not big, not too small. They were cooked well, nice and crispy, perfect amount of sauce. Mild bbq sauce smells spicy but is not, even for someone who does not handle spicy things very well.

August 13, 2011

Food and service anymore is below average

When I first began ordering out from here, the food was fantastic. Since then the food qaulity and service has dropped drastically. On the last few orders we received the Cheesesteaks and Roast Beef sandwhiches were cold and the meat…

Southern Cheesesteak Burgers

Buffalo Bills Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/11/2016 A diner from Magnolia, NJ tried it.

• 7/10/2016 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2016 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The beef ribs make me wanna smack my mama
    Comments
    Try the beef ribs is all I gotta say
  • 6/26/2016 A diner from Santa Clarita, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/13/2016 A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 5/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/10/2016 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I had a great experience
  • 5/04/2016 A diner from Berlin, NJ tried it.

• 5/03/2016 A diner from Absecon, NJ tried it.

Buffalo Bills Barbecue is located near the cities of Erial, Erail, and Williamstown.
People found this by searching for: Buffalo Bills Sicklerville Menu, Buffalo Bill's Restaurant Sicklerville Nj, Buffalo Bill's Barbecue, Buffalo Bills Wings Sicklerville Nj, Buffalo Bills Sicklerville Nj, Buffalo Bills Sicklerville New Jersey Menu, Buffalo Bills Barbecue Menu, and Buffalo Bills Sicklerville.