6835 Sw Macadam Ave

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Alas, No More Karaoke Tuesdays

I was there to attend my first Karaoke event and get some happy hour food. I quickly looked at the menu and thought “HUMMUS!” I was also seeing “QUESADILLA”, so had to order both as they were very cheap after 10 p.m.

Now, it’s open mic on Tuesday nights, and Channing Frye is no longer a Trailblazer hanging out here, but still, I have a lot of good memories.

Hummus Plate

First, the Hummus plate….it was a lot more than I expected (quantity-wise) and though it didn’t have a big pop of flavor, the bread and veggies made it really good. I was able to share this dish with others and still have more than enough for myself.

The Quesadilla was also a good sized meal, especially with the Hummus. It was accompanied by sour cream and, I think, salsa.

American Lunch Dinner
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 02:30AM
Sat 08:00AM - 02:30AM
Sun 09:00AM - 02:30AM
City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

Buffalo Gap Saloon & Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Buffalo Gap Saloon & Eatery is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Buffalo Gap Hunting Reviews, Buffalo Gap Diners Drive Ins And Dives, Lair Open Mic Portland, Buffalo Gap Portland Happy Hour, Buffalo Gap Mexican Restaurant And Karoake, Buffalo Gap Macadam Happy Hour, Karaoke Menu Korbet, and Buffalo Gap Restaurant On Corbet Street Portland.