Buffalo Wild Wings

Cuisine: Grill, Chicken, Catering

Buffalo Wild Wings is a Grill, Chicken, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

DebbieNSafety photo

DebbieNSafety

Evansville, IN

What happened?

They charged me .50 for a order for 2 orders of celery and I only had 1 when I got to work with my order!

Within the last month they have started charging .50 for ranch and celery wether you eat in or take it out!

The wings were not as good as they used to be!!!!!

24 Wings Medium

Not as good as they used to be!!!!

Childrens Mac & Cheese

Was not even warm!!!

georgefergusonjr photo

georgefergusonjr

Nashville, TN

My favorite wings destination. I also seem to go here a ...

My favorite wings destination. I also seem to go here a lot with some of my friends, which makes it fun!

Grill Chicken Dinner
Tips
  • Most locations offer Wing Tuesdays and Leg Wednesdays, which feature weekly discounts on selected menu items.
  • Although primarily a sports bar, a full kids menu is available, and families are welcome.

Buffalo Wild Wings  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

People found this by searching for: Buffalo Wild Wings Evansville, In, Buffalo Wild Wings Evansville In, Buffalo Wild Wings Evansville, Bw3 Evansville, Buffalo Wild Wings Evansville Indiana, Bww Menu, and Buffalo Wild Wings.