15412 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20905-4163

Buffalo Wings & Beer

Cuisine: Pub Food, Ribs, Sandwiches

Buffalo Wings & Beer is a Pub Food, Ribs, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/05/2014

A Pub Food food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/13/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

TheHoltz photo

TheHoltz

Highland, MD

Can't get enough C--- sauce!

Barbecue and cock sauce on the wings… mad good. Definitely the best wings I’ve had in a long time. My friend got the super cock wings, they had jalapeno seeds or something on them and the smell alone had my mouth watering and my nose burning.

Also, my girlfriend ordered the buffalo chicken dip appetizer, she loved it. If you are fond of cream cheese, you will love the dip—it has a very heavy cream cheese taste and is soo good.

Oh, and as a fried food fanatic, I had to try the fried twinkies (was going to go Oreos but the server recommended the twinkies). All I kind say is Best Twinkies Ever. Taste just like funnel cakes.

Overall, I would recommend Buffalo Wings and Beer to any and everyone. Definitely a place to try once, you will be hooked!

pr72779 photo

pr72779

Burtonsville, MD

GREATEST WINGS EVER!!

Buffalo wings and beer has BY FAR the best wings ever!
They give you more than 25 flavors to choose from…….. Try the ribs!! They’re awesome as well!

Rib dinner at Buffalo Wings & Beer

Rib dinner

Best ribs i’ve ever had!!

katiewings photo

katiewings

Silver Spring, MD

GREAT PLACE!

I love this place, and I can’t get enough of their wings!! OUTSTANDING!

alexschmitt1 photo

alexschmitt1

Germantown, MD

thanks BWB for making my 21st special!

My 21st birthday was a few weeks ago, and I wasn’t planning on doing much except the obvious, going out to the bars. I had always wanted to have some beer with my wings at BWB but wasn’t old yet obviously, so I told my group of friends that that’s where I wanted to stop first. When I arrived, little did I know that they were having a surprise party for me! When I got there my friends suggested we sit in the pool room, and when I turned the corner, SURPRISE! About 30 of my friends and family members were all there waiting for me. They had planned a party and had it catered by BWB and we also got the pool tables as part of the cost as a whole…all 5 of them at that! The entire pool room, games and all was all ours! Everything looked great in there, they even let them decorate the room for me :) There was sooo much food, I didn’t know where to start! They had a veggie & dressing platter to start with, then came the crab balls,(seriously DELICIOUS), then the burger bites with cheese, and my favorite of course, the wings(we got garlic & cajun, Rooster(hot), & Terriyaki; all to die for!). Everyone that planned the party had pre-paid for the food, so it was great because then everyone just had to pay for sodas, beer, & liquor! The night was an absolute success and I think I can say it was one of the best birthdays throughout my whole entire life! Oh yea, a special thanks to our servers ( don’t know if I can or should name names on here so I won’t), you guys were GREAT & did your absolute best to make my birthday a success!

annepr27 photo

annepr27

Burtonsville, MD

Awesome Wings!!

By far the best wings around! Endless number of sauce combinations for a new experience every visit. Happy hour specials bring me back time and time again with $1.50 drafts and $2 bottles!!! Can always count on them to be showing all the big games and UFC fights!! Great local hangout :)

Wings at Buffalo Wings & Beer

Wings

ER13Car12 photo

ER13Car12

Gaithersburg, MD

cool place to hang out

I stopped by this place last weekend to catch some football and they had all the games up it was really cool. I got some wings and fries to eat and they were actually really good. The sauces have funny names like cock of the walk and super cock. I stuck with the rooster but it wasn’t quite hot enough for me. My friend and I had a few bottles beers at three bucks a pop. I’m used to paying a lot more for drinks so this was great. The young lady told me about some of their happy hour prices and I’m going to have to check it out. We had a nice time watching the games and everyone was real nice.

Rooster Wings

Just the regular hot. I need some more spice so I’m going to try out the Cock of the Walk next time.

wjpendzuk photo

wjpendzuk

Bethesda, MD

BWB loved for years for me and neighborhood

Great place…..COLD BEER and good reasonably priced food……hamburgers sandwiches and fries and quick attentive ca yute waitstaff.

Pool tables in the back juke boxes and TVs up front for all for all of your sporting events.

Owner now has what 10 locations? Winning formula…..a poor man’s hOOters so to speak….

Hamburger

Yummy burger sub cooked thru and thru and tasty fries to go with COLD BEER!!!!!

Cloverly Pub Food Ribs

Buffalo Wings & Beer  Restaurant Reviews

Buffalo Wings & Beer is located near the cities of Silver Springs, Takoma Park, Takoma Park, Langley Park, and Martins Add.
People found this by searching for: Bwb Silver Spring Md, Buffalo Wings /Clovery, Md, Buffalo Wings And Beer In Silver Spring Maryland, Wwwbwbcloverly.Com, Buffalo Beer And Wings, Buffalo Wings And Beer Silver Spring, Silver Spring Wings, Bwb Clovery Menu, and Bwb New Hampshire Blvd.