870 E Arrow Hwy

Buffet China

Neighborhoods: Covina-Valley
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"I REALLY LIKE THE VARIETY AND I LIKE THAT THEY ADDED A SUSHI BAR"
  • 11/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I REALLY LIKE THE VARIETY AND I LIKE THAT THEY ADDED A SUSHI BAR
  • 12/27/2016

A diner from Covina, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2016

A Chinese food lover from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2016

A dining patron from South Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 11/23/2015

A Chinese chowhound from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2015

Jamiearb tried it, liked it, and rated it . Jamiearb liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/10/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

July 25, 2010

I Love Buffet China

Four years strong and I'm still a customer. That baked shrimp is delicious. I attempted to make my own version only to discover that Buffet China makes it even better. Was there yesterday, will go back today. For $11.83 per person it is a…
September 4, 2008

The BEST in the WEST

I stop by every week. I can't resist the baked shrimp that they prepare. I'm going crazy looking on the Internet for exact recipes so that I can cook them on my own. I've been a customer for 2 years and will continue to be.I truly…
April 12, 2008

Very good

I try to avoid driving by this place when the kids are in the car because they always to beg to go in. The food is clean, the place is clean, and the prices are reasonable. Not the best place to go if you are trying to watch your weight,…

2/21/2019

An American Traditional chowhound from Sacramento, CA tried Silver Spoon Restaurant.

2/13/2019

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Napoli Pizza Restaurant in Covina-Valley and liked it.

2/05/2019

A Pizza chowhound from West Covina, CA tried Palermo Italian Restaurant in Covina-Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/03/2019

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried LA Fiesta Mexican Restaurant in Covina-Valley.

1/13/2019

A Fast Food chowhound from Alhambra, CA tried Nova's Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great
1/01/2019

A Seafood chowhound from Santa Monica, CA tried H Salt Fish & Chips in Covina-Valley.

12/21/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Napoli Pizza Restaurant in Covina-Valley.

12/05/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried McDonald's in Covina-Valley.

11/24/2018

A Mediterranean chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Georgie's Meditteranean in Covina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/03/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried BB's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Sushi Bars Catering

Buffet China  Restaurant Reviews

Buffet China is located near the cities of Citrus, Charter Oak, Irwindale, Azusa, and West Covina.
People found this by searching for: Buffet China Covina Ca, Buffet China Covina Menu, Buffet China Covina, Ca, Buffet China Covina Coupon, Buffet China Covina, Chinese Buffet Covina, China A Go Go West Covina Menu, and Buffet China Covina Hours.