870 E Arrow Hwy

Buffet China

Neighborhoods: Covina-Valley
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"I REALLY LIKE THE VARIETY AND I LIKE THAT THEY ADDED A SUSHI BAR"
  • 11/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I REALLY LIKE THE VARIETY AND I LIKE THAT THEY ADDED A SUSHI BAR
  • 12/27/2016

A diner from Covina, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2016

A Chinese food lover from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2016

A Chinese food lover from South Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 11/23/2015

A Chinese chowhound from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2015

Jamiearb tried it, liked it, and rated it . Jamiearb liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/10/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

July 25, 2010

I Love Buffet China

Four years strong and I'm still a customer. That baked shrimp is delicious. I attempted to make my own version only to discover that Buffet China makes it even better. Was there yesterday, will go back today. For $11.83 per person it is a…
September 4, 2008

The BEST in the WEST

I stop by every week. I can't resist the baked shrimp that they prepare. I'm going crazy looking on the Internet for exact recipes so that I can cook them on my own. I've been a customer for 2 years and will continue to be.I truly…
April 12, 2008

Very good

I try to avoid driving by this place when the kids are in the car because they always to beg to go in. The food is clean, the place is clean, and the prices are reasonable. Not the best place to go if you are trying to watch your weight,…

12/05/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried McDonald's in Covina-Valley.

11/24/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Georgie's Meditteranean in Covina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/03/2018

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried BB's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Covina, CA tried Rice Express and liked it.

10/06/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Millie's Country Kitchen in Covina-Valley.

9/26/2018

A Cafe food lover from US tried Charm Eatery & Cafe.

9/20/2018

A diner from Covina, CA tried Venus Cafe.

9/20/2018

An American chowhound from Covina, CA tried Costa's Family Restaurant in Covina-Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The service is warm, friendly, and fast!! Everyone there is amazing and the food is delicious!!!!!!
Cons
None!
Comments
I eat there at least 2-3 times a week for breakfast or lunch...either take out or dine in.
9/14/2018

A dining patron from West Covina, CA tried Costa's Family Restaurant in Covina-Valley.

9/03/2018

An American food lover from Pomona, CA tried Costa's Family Restaurant in Covina-Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
patio dining
Cons
None
Chinese Sushi Bars Catering

Buffet China  Restaurant Reviews

Buffet China is located near the cities of Citrus, Charter Oak, Irwindale, Azusa, and West Covina.
People found this by searching for: Buffet China Covina Menu, China A Go Go West Covina Menu, Buffet China Covina Hours, Buffet China Covina, Chinese Buffet Covina, Buffet China Covina, Ca, Buffet China Covina Coupon, and Buffet China Covina Ca.