Buffet City

Cuisine: Buffet, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Variety of food at a decent price. My family's favorite place to eat."
"Good food "
"Fast service"
"Sushi"
"None for take out Buffet....they give you a tiny to go box and when I got register they took it from me without even disinfecting hands that handle money and told me because I snapped one of the styrofom closures I have to pay 15.00 for take out...I told "
"Good"
"Great food and service"
"Food"
Cons
"Crowd and sometimes not so clean."
"Seating "
"Mortifying experience!! I told him I would be willing to pay a little extra if he wanted, but 15.00 dollars to me when he is charging everyone else 10.00???"
"Nothin"
Comments
"A restraunt we ALL made RICH, is so damned concerned about over filling a tiny go box buffet that is willing to humiliate a regular customer is no place I would ever give a penny to eat there."
  • 7/22/2017

• 7/21/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/10/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A diner from North Little Rock, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2017

A diner from Memphis, TN tried it.

• 2/09/2017

A Chicken food lover from Porter, TX tried it.

• 12/03/2016

A Buffet food lover from US tried it.

• 11/09/2016

A diner from Austin, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2016

A Buffet chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/28/2016

A Buffet chowhound from Benton, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Buffet Lunch Breakfast

Buffet City  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Buffet City Menu Benton Ar, Buffet City Benton Arkansas Menu, Buffet City Benton Menu, Buffet City Benton, Ar, Buffet City Benton Ar Menu, Buffet City, Buffet City Benton Ar, and China Buffett Benton Ar.