1481 Boulevard René-Lévesque W
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3G

Buffet Maharaja

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Indian, Buffet, Vegetarian

Buffet Maharaja is a Indian, Buffet, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

AnimaBlue photo

AnimaBlue

Montréal, QC

Best Indian Buffet

There is one thing wrong with Buffet Maharaja:
This Indian buffet is so good you always eat more than you should & come out of there weighed down by your overly-happy belly.

There are many Indian places I love in Montreal.

But this is the best Indian buffet place that I´ve tried.

You´ll go for seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths and more.
Hey just TRY to save some room for dessert!

Check out the great deals (taxes & services not included):
Monday to Wednesday Buffet
Lunch………………………$10.99
Dinner……………………..$14.99

Thursday to Sunday Buffet
Lunch………………………$11.99
Dinner……………………..$16.99

I went with the Cheap Ethnic Eatz gang for a lovely Sunday lunch. Thanks for organizing, Nocton! :)

Mmm I sure love that fluffy naan bread that is the best to scoop everything up.

My faves were the Tandoori Chicken, made with saffron and yoghurt-basted chicken broiled in their charcoal oven & the Chicken Korma, tender morsels of chicken in a rich creamy sauce. Throw in a few pakoras and samosas and yum yum they went into my tummy.

I was so full I decided to end it off just with some fresh fruit, to lighten up my over-stimulated palate.

I needed a really nice, looooooong walk to digestive all that Indian yumminess.

Buffet

Just endless, endless yummy Indian goodness.

Nocton photo

Nocton

Montréal, QC

Lunch at Buffet Maharaja

Indian food may be one of the best to have as a buffet. You can actually taste the entire menu. Last sunday, a group of our bold and hungry members of cheap ethnic eatz set out to do exactly that for lunch. The setting was Buffet Maharaja, a place I’ve had the fortune to go a couple of times previous to our event. It has recently undergone a renovation and it looks good enough to make it your ideal setting for any event.

The indian menu had a bit of everything. You could find tandoori chicken, butter chicken, madras chicken or beef, curries, you name it. There was also the classic nan bread, in regular, vegetarian or garlic variety. Speaking of vegetarian, there was also quite a choice of vegetarian indian. That includes the sumosas, which were excellent (oh great, now I want one!). I had to go for seconds for the butter chicken.

I’d like to thank everyone for coming and making this a successful event. I also want to thank Evelyne for giving me the opportunity to organize my first event. This was FUN!

Indian Buffet Vegetarian

Buffet Maharaja  Restaurant Reviews

Buffet Maharaja is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Villa Maria Montreal Buffet, Restaurant Avec Buffets Place Ville Marie Montreal, Buffet Villa Maria, Maharaja Buffet Montreal Menu, Buffet Maharaja Review, Review About Buffet Maharaja, and Under $10 Buffet In Montreal.