7205 Boulevard Newman
Lasalle, QC

Buffet Vichy Lasalle

Neighborhoods: LaSalle
Cuisine: Buffet

Buffet Vichy Lasalle is a Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 11/28/2015

A dining patron from Lasalle, QC tried it.

• 1/01/2015

A Buffet food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2013

A dining patron from CA tried it and liked it.

AnimaBlue photo

AnimaBlue

Montréal, QC

Sloppy Tasteless Buffet

I went once to this buffet and that was quiet enough.

I thought the food was very greasy, over-fried and a sloppy mess.
Tasteless, no spice to anything.

The veggies were all soggy and fried out of any good vitamins within an inch of their lives. Ughhh.

The pasta was not al dente. It was al soggy.

Oh and definitely not a good choice for a place to impress a date.

Mags photo

Mags

Châteauguay, QC

Horrible food & ambiance - asked to leave table within 5 min

A group of 5 went there to celebrate my mother’s 85th birthday today. The food was awful and the ambiance was not much better. To boot, we had not even finished eating and the evening Manager (Costa) asked that we leave the table within 5 minutes because the table was reserved. I mentioned I thought that was unfair given that it was my mother’s birthday and she had not finished eating. I was told I was not the only table. We did not even have the option to change tables! I had to tell my mum we had to leave, much to her dismay. I left without leaving a tip and will NEVER go back.

CheapEthnicEatz photo

CheapEthnicEatz

Montréal, QC

Avoid

I went to this buffet once with a large group of friends and had a great time and thought the food was okay . But my last visit there I was disappointed with the quality of the food and kept going for more simply because I didn’t like what was on my plate. no thanks-never again!

11/28/2015

A Buffet food lover from Lasalle, QC tried Buffet Vichy Lasalle in LaSalle.

1/01/2015

A Buffet food lover from Newark, NJ tried Buffet Vichy Lasalle in LaSalle and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2013

A Buffet food lover from CA tried Buffet Vichy Lasalle in LaSalle and liked it.

Buffet All you can eat AYCE

Buffet Vichy Lasalle  Restaurant Reviews

Buffet Vichy Lasalle is located near the cities of Montreal Ouest, Montreal West, La Salle, Montreal Ouest, and Lachine.
People found this by searching for: Buffet Counter Vichy, Buffet Vichy Lasalle Menu, Vichy Restaurant Lasalle, Buffet Vichy Lasalle Price, La Salle Buffet, Vichy Buffet Price, and Buffet Vichy Lasalle.