216 S River Rd
Bedford, NH 03110

Bugaboo Creek Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Gluten Free, Seafood

Bugaboo Creek Steak House is a Steakhouse, Gluten Free, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Fast service, kind ppl"
Cons
"Too expensive."
Comments
"Me and my fiance had lunch it came out to be almost 60.00. Im my opinion is expensive. Ive gone to apple bees and had a group of 7 we were full and paid 105.00. "
  • 1/11/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service, kind ppl
    Cons
    Too expensive.
    Comments
LadyCandyCane photo

LadyCandyCane

Hudson, FL

Wow, I never ate with a moose before.

I was visiting my Son, Dale, and his family for his brithday and this is where he picked for his dinner. There were 4 adults and his 7 seven children. We had a very enjoyable time and the ribs that Daniel and Sarah got were very good. The Sweetpotatoe fries were also very good and the Chicken chunks were good and the appetizer (Loaded Nahcos) were also great. But they have very dry quasadilla and it’s not helped with sauces. Would I go back — Yes I would and take others who haven’t been there before. The people who work there are very freindly — even in the bar area when you are for the other team. The Decro is really different for a Chicago kid, and raised our children in Indiana and now a Florida retiree. See you again.

Qusadilla

Dry and overcooked and to brown, but I didn’t want to hold up everybody else reordering it.

Steakhouse Takeout Gluten Free

Bugaboo Creek Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bugaboo Creek, Bugaboos Restaurant, Bugaboo Steak Manchester Nh, Whats Going Into Bugaboo, Bedford Nh ?, Bugaboo Creek Menu Pics, What Up With Bugaboo Creek Bedford, Bugaboo Steak House Bedford, What Was In Bedford Before Bugaboo, and Bugaboo Creek Bedford Nh.