Bull Ring, The

Neighborhoods: Downtown Santa Fe
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

• 6/21/2017

An American chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 12/10/2016

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 7/09/2016

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 2/07/2016

An American chowhound from Santa Fe, NM tried it.

• 12/29/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/02/2014

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 3, 2016

The staff and management at the Bull Ring are the Best, Very Professional in every way !! \r I am from Indiana and frequently enjoy my business trips to Santa Fe, NM.\r Great City and I always head for the Bull Ring for dinner. \r Best…
December 31, 2009

Literally the best steak I've ever had in my entire life

I just got back from my New Years Eve dinner at the Bull Ring. My entire family and I have been talking about our meal non stop since we got back so I felt compelled to write this review. I ordered the Bone-in Filet. I ordered mine rare.…
October 3, 2005

Bull Ring is fantastic!

Best steak I've ever had! The staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was very nice for an intimate dinner. And the food was fantastic!

9/17/2017

A Mexican food lover from Henderson, NV tried The Shed in Downtown Santa Fe.

9/10/2017

A diner from US tried Valentina's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Los Potrillos.

9/02/2017

A Continental food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried San Marcos Cafe.

9/01/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Santa Fe, NM tried Taco Fundacion.

8/30/2017

A Steak chowhound from Raymore, MO tried Ore House On the Plaza in Downtown Santa Fe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/22/2017

An American chowhound from Tomball, TX tried The Pantry.

8/21/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried Kai Sushi & Dining.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Counter Culture.

8/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Valentina's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Love coming here, service is awesome and the food is always killer! My family has celebrated birthdays and anniversaries here because they treat us so well!
Cons
They just have a beer and wine license, so no liquor, but they have a low end, not real margarita on the menu which confuses people a lot. I would take it off the menu so not to confuse the dummy's that are expecting something in higher alcohol.
American Breakfast Good for groups

Bull Ring, The  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bullring Santa Fe Menu Prices, The Bullring Santa Fe Prices, Bull Ring Restaurant Santa Fe,Nm, Price Menu For Bullring Restaurant In Santa Fe, Bullring Menu With Prices, Bullring Menu, What Are The Prices At Bullring In Santa Fe Nm, The Bull Ring Restaurant, and Bullring Santa Fe Prices.