Bull Ring, The

Neighborhoods: Downtown Santa Fe
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Southwestern

• 6/21/2017

An American chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 12/10/2016

An American food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 7/09/2016

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 2/07/2016

A diner from Santa Fe, NM tried it.

• 12/29/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/02/2014

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 3, 2016

The staff and management at the Bull Ring are the Best, Very Professional in every way !! \r I am from Indiana and frequently enjoy my business trips to Santa Fe, NM.\r Great City and I always head for the Bull Ring for dinner. \r Best…
December 31, 2009

Literally the best steak I've ever had in my entire life

I just got back from my New Years Eve dinner at the Bull Ring. My entire family and I have been talking about our meal non stop since we got back so I felt compelled to write this review. I ordered the Bone-in Filet. I ordered mine rare.…
October 3, 2005

Bull Ring is fantastic!

Best steak I've ever had! The staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was very nice for an intimate dinner. And the food was fantastic!

4/22/2018

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried San Marcos Cafe.

3/30/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Lucia's.

3/23/2018

A Bakeries food lover from US tried Clafoutis French Bakery & Restaurant in North Guadalupe Historic.

3/23/2018

A dining patron from Santa Fe, NM tried Valentina's and liked it.

3/21/2018

A diner from US tried Adelita's Restaurant and liked it.

3/18/2018

A Cafe chowhound from TN tried Thai Cafe & Noodle Treats, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The only thai select restaurant in santa fe, if you don't know its awarded for authentic thai food.
Cons
They pretty much shame you to get less hot food, but i get it they don't want you crying to get your money back because you cant handle actual heat New Mexico.
3/11/2018

A dining patron from Albany, GA tried Long John Silver's.

3/11/2018

A diner from US tried Little Anita's.

3/10/2018

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried Taco Fundacion and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/04/2018

A chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Shoot The Moon.

American Good for groups Lunch

Bull Ring, The  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bullring Menu With Prices, Bull Ring Restaurant Santa Fe,Nm, Bullring Santa Fe Menu Prices, Bullring Menu, Price Menu For Bullring Restaurant In Santa Fe, The Bullring Santa Fe Prices, What Are The Prices At Bullring In Santa Fe Nm, The Bull Ring Restaurant, and Bullring Santa Fe Prices.