Bull Ring, The

Neighborhoods: Downtown Santa Fe
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

• 6/21/2017

An American chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 12/10/2016

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 7/09/2016

An American food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 2/07/2016

A diner from Santa Fe, NM tried it.

• 12/29/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/02/2014

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 3, 2016

The staff and management at the Bull Ring are the Best, Very Professional in every way !! \r I am from Indiana and frequently enjoy my business trips to Santa Fe, NM.\r Great City and I always head for the Bull Ring for dinner. \r Best…
December 31, 2009

Literally the best steak I've ever had in my entire life

I just got back from my New Years Eve dinner at the Bull Ring. My entire family and I have been talking about our meal non stop since we got back so I felt compelled to write this review. I ordered the Bone-in Filet. I ordered mine rare.…
October 3, 2005

Bull Ring is fantastic!

Best steak I've ever had! The staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was very nice for an intimate dinner. And the food was fantastic!

7/25/2017

A diner from Louisville, CO tried Clafoutis French Bakery & Restaurant in North Guadalupe Historic, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The very best baguettes!
7/17/2017

A dining patron from New Haven, CT tried Paul's in Downtown Santa Fe and liked it.

7/02/2017

An American (New) food lover from US tried Sunrise Family Restaurant.

6/22/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good pizza
6/21/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Bull Ring, The in Downtown Santa Fe.

6/21/2017

A dining patron from CA tried RealBurger in Casa Alegre, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Panda Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Santa Fe, NM tried Chopstix, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A New Mexican food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Posa's El Merendero.

6/14/2017

A Mexican food lover from Santa Fe, NM tried Burrito Spot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
quick and efficient service
Cons
None
Comments
times i have visited this stand, has been excellent service by the staff
American Breakfast Good for groups

Bull Ring, The  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bullring Menu With Prices, Bull Ring Restaurant Santa Fe,Nm, What Are The Prices At Bullring In Santa Fe Nm, Price Menu For Bullring Restaurant In Santa Fe, The Bullring Santa Fe Prices, Bullring Santa Fe Menu Prices, Bullring Santa Fe Prices, and The Bull Ring Restaurant.