Bull Ring, The

Neighborhoods: Downtown Santa Fe
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Southwestern

• 6/21/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 12/10/2016

An American food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 7/09/2016

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 2/07/2016

An American food lover from Santa Fe, NM tried it.

• 12/29/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/02/2014

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 3, 2016

The staff and management at the Bull Ring are the Best, Very Professional in every way !! \r I am from Indiana and frequently enjoy my business trips to Santa Fe, NM.\r Great City and I always head for the Bull Ring for dinner. \r Best…
December 31, 2009

Literally the best steak I've ever had in my entire life

I just got back from my New Years Eve dinner at the Bull Ring. My entire family and I have been talking about our meal non stop since we got back so I felt compelled to write this review. I ordered the Bone-in Filet. I ordered mine rare.…
October 3, 2005

Bull Ring is fantastic!

Best steak I've ever had! The staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was very nice for an intimate dinner. And the food was fantastic!

1/16/2018

A diner from Concord, NC tried Horseman's Haven Café.

12/28/2017

A diner from US tried Adelita's Restaurant.

12/27/2017

A Mexican food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried Valentina's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We are locals who like eating here for good tasting, never greasy, mexican quisine. in a nice place with pleasant service.
Cons
None.
12/21/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Lincoln, NE tried Clafoutis French Bakery & Restaurant in North Guadalupe Historic, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Every thing is in the European style - just the right amount of sweetness.... great eats. Highly recommend. Engaging and friendly owners and wait staff.
Cons
None.
Comments
Lots of local's enjoy this friendly place......... If you are visiting Santa Fe DO NOT MISS IT!!
12/14/2017

A diner from Santa Fe, NM tried The Detour Kitchen.

12/13/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Santa Fe, NM tried Pranzo Italian Grill.

12/05/2017

A New Mexican food lover from Santa Fe, NM tried Posa's El Merendero, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/04/2017

A diner from Buford, GA tried Pinon Grill in Downtown Santa Fe.

11/28/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Cordelia's Restaurant.

11/19/2017

A diner from Santa Fe, NM tried San Marcos Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Good for groups Lunch

Bull Ring, The  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bullring Santa Fe Menu Prices, What Are The Prices At Bullring In Santa Fe Nm, Bull Ring Restaurant Santa Fe,Nm, Price Menu For Bullring Restaurant In Santa Fe, The Bullring Santa Fe Prices, Bullring Menu With Prices, Bullring Menu, Bullring Santa Fe Prices, and The Bull Ring Restaurant.