44 Bull St
Savannah, GA 31401-3319

Bull Steet Chophouse

Neighborhoods: Historic District - North
Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Seafood

Bull Steet Chophouse is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

slyzorro photo

slyzorro

Savannah, GA

Great Steaks and Seafood

I’ve traveled all around the country and this is the best steak ever. My wife is not a big steak eater so she usually orders seafood. The fish and shellfish are outstanding. Two side dishes that we always a big hit are the lobster mac and cheese and the truffle oil steak fries. My wife generally dislikes potatoes, but she loves the fries.

The ambiance is that of a New York City steakhouse and the service is attentive without being overbearing.

Filet Mignon

The dish was done just the to perfection. The spiced added to the flavor, but did not overpower the flavor the the steak. It was tender, juicy and tasty.

Lobster mac and cheese

This is not the mac and cheese my mother made. All I can say is WOW. I never would have thought this combination would taste this good.

Truffle fries

This ain’t McDonnalds (although I have to admit I do like McDonnalds fries). It is something special. It’s hard to describe how fries can taste so good. You just have to taste them.

Steak Steakhouse Seafood

Bull Steet Chophouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lobster Savannah Side Dishes and Lobster Mac And Cheese Savannah.