549 Baltimore Pike

knichol photo

knichol

Costa Mesa, CA

Soggy disappointment

I love supporting local restaraunts, so I went to Buon Amici in Bel Air, MD as soon as I got their flyer. I got a medium “house special” pizza to go and some poppers. They told me 20 minutes to pick up. I was a bit worried when I got there and the box was not all that warm, but I figred I could pop it in the oven if it was too cool.

My house specialty had good flavor, but soggy crust. They had put paper under it in the box, but it had soaked through and stuck to the watery crust. Disgusting. And it was 15 bucks for a 12 inch special without meat. The poppers tasted like the ones you get in the frozen food aisle at the grocery store. Gross.

Overall, I was VERY disappointed and will not be going there agian. I hope someone else had a better experience and will write about it here.

House specialty pizza

Pizza Parking Delivery

Buon Amici Italian Grill & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Buon Amici Italian Grill & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Bel Air South, Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Amici Restaurant In Bel Air Md, Amici Italian Grill & Pizzeria, Buon Amici Italian Grill & Pizzeria Menu, Buon Amici Italian Grill & Pizzeria, Buon Amici Italian Grill, Buon Amici In Bel Air, Buon Amici Baltimore Pike Bel Air, Buon Amici, Bel Air Md, and Buon Amici Bel Air Md.