Buongiorno's Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Delicious seafood! BYOB, small and quaint."
"Magnificent"
"Good, old fashioned food. Tartufo is the best I've ever had. Service is excellent and friendly. I highly recommend this neighborhood restaurant. "
Cons
"Had a large party there end was definitely overcharged! Be sure to check your bill prior to giving them your credit card! "
Comments
"Nice place for a romantic dinner but would not recommend for a large party. Somehow the prices are raised."
  • 3/17/2017

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious seafood! BYOB, small and quaint.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 9/25/2015

An Italian chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/05/2015

Pros
    Magnificent
  • 11/08/2014

• 9/27/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

foodshe photo

foodshe

Dumont, NJ

we found a winner

what a great restaurant !!! we found it by chance…it looked inviting from the outside so we decided to go in…we were immediately taken to our table by John, the head waiter who is always very cordial and accomodating..we sat down and he proceeded to tell us all the specials they were having that evening….we have since tried most all of them and have never had a bad meal…the food is delicious and authentic italian and prices are reasonable..we find the atmosphere very romantic…candles on the tables..(of course cloth tablecloths & napkins) and aways great background music… they do not have a liquor license…but there is a bottle king directly across the st. so if you forget your own ,it is convenient. . if you are looking to celebrate a holiday or event of any kind they do that too and very well. we love going to buongiorno’s it’s a 5 star in our book

CHatter photo

CHatter

Tampa, FL

Good food, great staff and a charming venue

Nestled away in a little shop on Washington Avenue in Dumont, NJ, Buongiorno’s is a local gem. The place opened when I was in high school and I can remember going with my parents after church to a fancy dinner. Bring your favourite wine or beer and let Buongiorno’s do the rest! I would suggest the seafood crepe, calimari, eggplant rolitini, and any of their fish dishes. They can cater to vegetarians as well! The staff is gracious and the venue is reminiscent of small Italian cafes. I would suggest this restaurant to anyone looking for a place to celebrate a special or romantic occasion or just to have a great meal!

Italian Good For Kids Catering

Buongiorno's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Buongiorno's Ristorante is located near the cities of Bergenfield, New Milford, Haworth, Cresskill, and Tenafly.
People found this by searching for: Buongiorno, Buongiorno's Dumont, Dumont Bottle King, Buongiorno Dumont, Buongiorno's Ristorante, Buongiorno's Dumont Nj, and Buongiorno's Ristorante Dumont Nj.