14 W Allegheny Ave
Towson, MD 21204-3907

Burger Bros.

Cuisine: Burgers, Cafe, Catering

Burger Bros. is a Burgers, Cafe, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/03/2015

A Burgers food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/04/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

LizStambaugh photo

LizStambaugh

Hmmm Burgers

Now this place is right in Towson, on the same street they hold the Farmer’s Market.
It’s just a little small one of a kind shop, but I have learned that those kinds of places sometimes have the best food.

You walk in, go to the register and order your sandwich, and what toppings you want.
I ordered a burger with caramelized onions, bacon, and cheese, along with a side of fries.
Now I watched them make it, and I was quite impressed, he hand formed me a patty right there, and threw it on the grill. He than sliced some onions are started working on those, along with the 4 biggest pieces of bacon I have seen in awhile. The fries were the typical boardwalk style, which I covered in Old Bay, like any good Baltimorian does. I had to wait about 5 mins before my burger was done, and boy they were the longest 5 mins of my life. It smelled amazing, it looked amazing, and it was big.
The meat was properly cooked medium, as I requested. The cheese was thick, and fresh. And the bacon! Oh the Bacon! It was big slices, nice and crispy. My only regret that day was I ate all my fries in anticipation of this burger, and could only eat half of it.

Now the price is a little bit more than Five Guys, but I think their better than Five Guys.
It’s just your typical little burger joint, nothing high-class. But if you’re craving some good red meat in Towson, skip the bars and fast-food places, and grab your burger there.

warmheartblonde photo

warmheartblonde

Parkville, MD

The BEST burgers I've ever eaten!

My daughter is the cheeseburger queeeen, so I’ve tried a lot of burgers in a lot of restaurants. We used to think Five Guys was the best…and they are pretty good, even if Cheeburger, Cheeburger has them beat on toppings. BUT Burger Bros. burgers just taste better, fresher than anyone else’s. Yes, they’re messy, so if you’re the kind of person who doesn’t like to lick your mayo off your lips, go ahead eat somewhere else, but you won’t get feta cheese as one of your cheese options elsewhere or perfectly sauteed carmelized mushrooms either. Burger Bros. offers you options, friendly but professional service, and tasty sides for a reasonable Towson price. The only problem I have is when I get a beautiful BB’s baconcheeseburger with feta, mayo, mush, and raw onions, I’m so satisfied I just want to fall asleep at my desk, and I don’t think my boss would like that… BB’s rocks!

Bacon Cheeseburger

Best baconcheeseburger I’ve EVER had in Maryland. I’ve been back six times since…good every time.

Two years later….This is still the best burger place in Maryland!!! And if you’re a college student, they have 1/2-price burgers (with ID) on Sundays.

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Good Burger

My husband and I were off to see a week night movie and wanted a quick bite to eat before hand. We had both heard of this place but hadn’t had the chance to try it. So we thought this was the perfect night.

We both got the Bacon Cheeseburger ($5.99) and added our favorite toppings such as mustard, ketchup, mayo, pickles, and caramelized onions. They were very good. However, it was a bit on the sloppy side (at least mine was because I had more topping added then he did). I will say that next time I would either not get the caramelized onions or ask for a smaller portion of them- it seemed to be a bit over powering. Overall, we both agreed that they were very good and equal to Five Guys Burger and Fries.

We also ordered a large Fresh-cut Spuds that are Genuine Idaho potatoes, hand-cut and prepared fresh daily ($3.79). IT was HUGE! We hardly even made it half way through it. I think a large serves 3-4 people. The fries were very good (and I love my fries). My husband thought they weren’t as good as Five Guys Burger and Fries.

The place had great colors on the walls but other than that was basic and simple. I will say the construction that the town was doing outside did hinder the appeal of a window seat.

Next time I would like to try some wings and a salad.

Large Fresh-cut Spuds

therunz photo

therunz

ughhhh

Burger Bros. seemed like a good idea at the time—the burger was pretty tasty. However, I have been paying for it for two days now with food poisoning. I will not be back.

Burgers Fries Cafe
Ancsz2l2or35vuaby-ddws
PandaLHU

C5dutmvner3pm2aby-ekcb
warmheartblonde

Parkville, MD

Burger Bros.  Restaurant Reviews

Burger Bros. is located near the cities of Ruxton, Eudowood, Lutherville, Riderwood, and Timonium.
People found this by searching for: Burger Brothers Towson, Burger Bros Towson, Burger Boys In Maryland, Burger Bros, Burger Brothers Towson Menu, Burger Bros Towson Menu, and Burger Brothers Restaurant.