501 N Bellwood Rd
Bethalto, IL 62010

Burger King

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 11/01/2017

A Burgers food lover from East Alton, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

cutty photo

cutty

Bethalto, IL

service

I visited your location in Bethalto,Il. this evening. I spoke to the man thru the the drive up speaker as to the availability of the junior whoppers advertised on the marquee board at 2 for $3 and asked if the same price would apply if I ordered 3. I was told that I would have to order 4To receive the sale price. I informed him that he had just sent me to his competition. Is this a corporate mandate or is this at the discretion of the the local franchise holder? Is it because that their computer is so outdated that it is incapable of handling this request or,was it just the inexperience of the young man on the head set? On a similar vein, I often receive coupons in the mail for items on your menu. These are the same “tired” coupons that are sent out repeatedly. can you or whoever send out something that will entice customers to visit one of your locations? your food is of average quality and price compared to the competition and I have tried almost all items on the menu but. after tonight I will not return yo any of your restaurants.

Sincerely

David S Mueller

Burgers Dinner Lunch

Burger King  Restaurant Reviews

Burger King is located near the cities of Moro, Cottage Hills, and Madison County.
People found this by searching for: Burger King 62010, Prices On Burger King Menu, Pics Of Burger King In Bethalto Illinois, Burger King Bethalto Il, and Burger King Menu Bethalto Il.