Burger King

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food, Breakfast

Cons
"My son's whopper was cold and the chicken sandwich was burnt. I did not receive my receipt, but I did call back up to Burger King when we got home and spoke with the manager. She took my name that I spelled out for her and she told me I can come back "
  • 8/26/2013

A diner from Fuquay Varina, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons

Hamburgers Fast Food Kid Friendly

Burger King  Restaurant Reviews

Burger King is located near the cities of Douglasville and Morrisville.
People found this by searching for: Burger King Cary Waverly, Waverly Place Cary Nc Burger King, Burger King In Wavely Place In Cary Nc, Burger King At Waverly Place Cary Nc Manager Jeff, Burger King Cary Nc Waverly Place, Burger King Waverly Place, Cary Nc, Burger King Waverly Nc, Burger King Waverly Place, and Burger King Waverly Place Cary Nc.