6515 White Horse Rd
Greenville, SC 29611

Burger King

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Burger King is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Pros
"Go here alot tonight terrible service I work in full service restaurant this service needs help I sat 9 minutes to get food blonde with headphones on constantly talking someone brought my food finally had med Fri and missing my cheeseburger she brings it "
  • 12/27/2016

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
TWOTWINKIES98 photo

TWOTWINKIES98

Greenville, SC

SICK OF PEOPLE OF WITH AN ATTITUDE

I’m tired of having to deal with people that work there who have an attitude and don’t appreciate having a job. If we didn’t go and eat there, they wouldn’t have a job… duh… it common sense people and if they don’t like the job they are doing get another job. It’s not like we are getting the food for free. The worse thing about the whole situation is that the managers are the ones with the biggest attitude ever!!!!! I guess it just runs over to the rest of the crew. I was refused service for asking why the attitude.

Burgers Lunch Takeout

Burger King  Restaurant Reviews

Burger King is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.