765 W County Line Rd
Greenwood, IN 46142

Burger King

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Lunch

new ownership

Been going into this Burger King for a long time, and always got a good meal. BUT! Things have changed, and not for even slightly close to the best. Food is pretty much the same, but also noticed that some items have shrank (fish?), but still OK. Sometime back the store on Countyline Road gets a new owner, and the place went south real fast. All new managers that are gonna kill the store is a short time. Most all the other managers have been let go or else they quit (this ought to tell us something). Now the waiting line is twice as long. Managers are not friendly in the least way, and one tall blond head kid would have been fired in five minutes at anyother fast food store.

I’ve kinda noticed that you no longer see the old customers in there these days. The side items like french fries have shrank to about half the size they were six months back. You have to beg for ketchup and salt. The put in this stupid coke machine that on creates a line of people trying to figure it out, and it’s really no better than what worked before. I finally questioned the manager about the size of his version of a medium french fry the otherday when it came to me 2/3rds full! He simply said “that’s a medium fry!” In reallity it was about the size of the old small fries. Now I know the B.K. is not Five Guys in serving size, but that’s a bit over the top.

Since the guys took over I find myself eating foot long subs more and more every week for the price or less money (that should tell you somethings not right). I can goto McDonalds and get the angus burger and a large fry for less money that they sell a medium double whopper!! Or I can simple stop at Fazolis and get a better meal for about a half dollar less.
your call
gary

American Cafe Lunch

Burger King  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Burger King Greenwood 46142, Burger King County Line Road Greenwood, and Burger King County Line Road.