2716 Sandy Plains Rd
Marietta, GA 30066-4345

Burger King

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Nothing"
Cons
"Slow and cold but friendly "
  • 6/25/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/28/2017

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    Slow and cold but friendly
Ernesto2440 photo

Ernesto2440

Marietta, GA

Horrible

I’m an EVERYDAY customer. Everyday! But today I requested my normal sandwich cut in half as I normally do EVERYDAY and they did not cut it in half. This was not the issue because there have been multiple times this same establishment has neglected to cut the sandwich in half and I just proceed. This instance they voluntarily did not cut my sandwich in half and then they had the audacity to PUT A KNIFE IN MY BAG! Now remember Insaid earlier I come to this particular restaurant DAILY and NEVER has ANY employee given me a knife with my order. This was either a blatant form of total disrespect for instance “cut it in half yourself” or just total incompetence by the sandwich maker and whoever thought it would be smart to put a knife in the bag. I then went to return the item and the manager was totally nonchalant about the issue. I did advise him that I know Burger King is a National restaurant and I know my little money doesn’t hurt them but I do have the power of how and where I spend my money and the power to write this review for people to see how your establishment handles daily customers. Just messed up my day… smdh

CLASSIC JUICY TENDER FAVORITE OF MINE - Chicken Sandwich at Burger King

Chicken Sandwich

Hamburgers Dinner Lunch

Burger King  Restaurant Reviews

Burger King is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Burger King 2716 Sandy Plains Rd In Menupix, Burger King Sandplains Rd, Burger King Sandy Plains Rd Marietta, Ga, Bk Menu Sandy Plains Rd, Suicide At Burger King On Sandy Plains Rd. Marietta, Ga, Burger King 30067, Burger King Marietta Ga, Burger King 2716 Sandy Plains Rd, and Burger King Marietta Georgia.