2634 Pleasant Hill Rd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-2034

Burger Road-The New

Cuisine: Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs

Burger Road-The New is a Burgers, Sandwiches, and Hot Dogs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 2/03/2015

A Burgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and didn't like it.

imcoopdog photo

imcoopdog

Martinez, CA

Credit Card Fraud! Bad food, bad service

I wish I could give them 0 stars.
I recently went there 08/01/2011
will never come here again. They charged my card without giving me a total, over charged by 10 dollars. WTF Burger road did you know that this is considered fraud. I have called visa and the bb, good luck staying open. Also I will boycott your establishment. That means I will stand in front of your store all day with a sign telling your customers that Burger Road will defraud you. Also I didnt even get my food. I went outside and made a phone call,and your threw my food out and said sorry no refunds. that was the icing on the cake. I hope you close, and visa pulls your ability to take cards. on a side note im calling the owner tomorrow to see if he is willing to compansate for my time. I hope you can do something because like i said i will make sure you dont make anymore money by ripping anyone else off.

Chilli Burger

dont really know since I didnt get to eat it
Burgers Good For Kids Sandwiches

Burger Road-The New  Restaurant Reviews

Burger Road-The New is located near the cities of Deming, Kingston, Pacheco, Concord, and Walnut Creek.
People found this by searching for: Burger Road Clayton Menu, Burger Road Clayton, Burger Road Menu, Burger Road Pleasant Hill, Burger Road Pleasant Hill Ca, Burger Road, Is The Burger Road On Pleasant Hill Road Still Open See Menu, Burger Road Martinez, and New Burger Road Menu.