3040 NE 45TH ST
Seattle, WA 98105-5002

Burgermaster-University Village

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Burgers, Hamburgers, Fast Food

Burgermaster-University Village is a Burgers, Hamburgers, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/14/2020

A diner from Kent, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2017

A diner from Federal Way, WA tried it.

• 6/07/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

hellonwood40 photo

hellonwood40

London, United Kingdom

students who are also looking for inexpensive and good food

For students who are also looking for inexpensive and good food, BURGERMASTER is really the best and cheapest food, and students are fond of that. They still have support with the task of successfully achieving a class, like teachers. All these managers have worked to improve the lives of students. Regards, http://mycalcu.com/

karengillan photo

karengillan

Miami, FL

Amazing Experience

It was an amazing experience of my life ever.
cash 4 wheelz

heenacruzl photo

heenacruzl

Lake Havasu City, AZ

thanks

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
download whatsapp apkxyz

kristinarose photo

kristinarose

London, London

Nice experience

It was nice experience when i visited this in 2017 in UK.
assignment writing service

romandavis photo

romandavis

London, London

I am first time visiting here, I found this...

I am first time visiting here, I found this blog very useful for me and my work
theacademicpapers

Onion Ring Chicken Wrap

good

cameronmclean photo

cameronmclean

Sydney, NSW

Burgermaster-University

Might have great makeup time but serves 100% crap food. My burger was soaked with oil and tasteless American cheese and the fries were stale and without any flavor. I truly needed BM to be great Buy Assignment Online Australia however it was genuinely horrid.

andrewlewis photo

andrewlewis

London Borough Of Hounslow, England

Best food (BURGERMASTER)

Student also in search for cheap and best foods and this food point BURGERMASTER is really provide best and cheap food dishes and student love this. Like students they always get hnd assignment help services for getting success in a class. All these management have done for students to get better in life.

SheilaCaraballo photo

SheilaCaraballo

San Diego, CA

love it!

It’s a perfect place for the students. So yummy food and the main thing it’s cheap enough! To such an extent that I saved my money and ordered one more assignment on the PapersBattle.com – my favorite online writing service. I am working as a waiter and studying at the same time so I can pay for my education. It’s kinda hard but good food at this place makes my life better.

Onion Ring Chicken Wrap

I love Burgermaster. Although the place looks like a truc...

I love Burgermaster. Although the place looks like a truck stop inside this joint makes some great burgers. I would probably only try the burgers since the salad bar looks a little scary.

Burgers Hamburgers Fast Food
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 01:00AM

Burgermaster-University Village  Restaurant Reviews

Burgermaster-University Village is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Burgers Near University Village Seattle Wa, Burgermaster University Village, Burgermaster U Village, How Old Is Burgermaster At U Village, Burgermaster,University Village, Burger Master Menu University Village, University Burgermaster Full Menu, Burger Master U Village, and University Village Burgermaster.