3040 NE 45TH ST
Seattle, WA 98105-5002

Burgermaster-University Village

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Burgers, Hamburgers, Fast Food

Burgermaster-University Village is a Burgers, Hamburgers, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/25/2017

A dining patron from Federal Way, WA tried it.

• 6/07/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

SheilaCaraballo photo

SheilaCaraballo

San Diego, CA

love it!

It’s a perfect place for the students. So yummy food and the main thing it’s cheap enough! To such an extent that I saved my money and ordered one more assignment on the PapersBattle.com – my favorite online writing service. I am working as a waiter and studying at the same time so I can pay for my education. It’s kinda hard but good food at this place makes my life better.

Onion Ring Chicken Wrap

I love Burgermaster. Although the place looks like a truc...

I love Burgermaster. Although the place looks like a truck stop inside this joint makes some great burgers. I would probably only try the burgers since the salad bar looks a little scary.

October 1, 2009

Great Family Dining

Delicious burgers and I love the concept of the old drive up. If you have children, they will also love this and you can make it into a wonderful family experience!
December 29, 2008

The best place to eat..

The only bad thing I have to say about Burgermaster is that they isnt more closer to home! They have the best burgers! It is very affordable and lost of options.
December 13, 2008

Not bad

My son and I ate at this Burgermaster prior to an appointment at the UW Autism Center on the University of Washington Campus. The distance to the UW is wonderful, the atmosphere kid friendly enough (not while waiting in line however!),…

Burgers Hamburgers Fast Food
Tips
  • University Village and Holman Road locations do not offer drive-in service, but the bright orange plastic seats offer the same time warp.
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 01:00AM

Burgermaster-University Village  Restaurant Reviews

Burgermaster-University Village is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Burgermaster U Village, Burgers Near University Village Seattle Wa, Burger Master U Village, Burger Master Menu University Village, Burgermaster,University Village, Burgermaster University Village, University Burgermaster Full Menu, and How Old Is Burgermaster At U Village.