3040 NE 45TH ST
Seattle, WA 98105-5002

Burgermaster-University Village

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Burgers, Hamburgers, Fast Food

Burgermaster-University Village is a Burgers, Hamburgers, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/25/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Federal Way, WA tried it.

• 6/07/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

SheilaCaraballo photo

SheilaCaraballo

San Diego, CA

love it!

It’s a perfect place for the students. So yummy food and the main thing it’s cheap enough! To such an extent that I saved my money and ordered one more assignment on the PapersBattle.com – my favorite online writing service. I am working as a waiter and studying at the same time so I can pay for my education. It’s kinda hard but good food at this place makes my life better.

Onion Ring Chicken Wrap

I love Burgermaster. Although the place looks like a truc...

I love Burgermaster. Although the place looks like a truck stop inside this joint makes some great burgers. I would probably only try the burgers since the salad bar looks a little scary.

Burgers Hamburgers Fast Food
Tips
  • University Village and Holman Road locations do not offer drive-in service, but the bright orange plastic seats offer the same time warp.
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 01:00AM

Burgermaster-University Village  Restaurant Reviews

Burgermaster-University Village is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Burger Master U Village, Burgermaster U Village, How Old Is Burgermaster At U Village, Burgermaster,University Village, Burger Master Menu University Village, Burgers Near University Village Seattle Wa, Burgermaster University Village, University Village Burgermaster, and University Burgermaster Full Menu.