9528 Burke Rd
Burke, VA 22015-3132

Burke Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Korean, Catering, Lunch

Burke Garden Restaurant is a Korean, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

lighting photo

lighting

Fairfax, VA

Yum Yum

I live very close to this restaurant and previous experience wasn’t the best. However, I think the owner has changed, and the experience has changed. The food was awesome and the service.
I really enjoyed the new menu item, spicy cod head, call ‘bor jim’
the sauce was little spicy but it was great also the galbi. I will continue to go back. I hope they will keep up the service, it’s a sercret jewel in little city.

Galbi Gui

Galbi gui was awesome. The little side dishes were all tasty. The service was little slow, but very friendly. I enjoyed the galbi a lot with red leaf wrapper. They also had side dish of raw spicy seasoned crab. It was awesome. The broiled egg was great too.
Hot and yum.

Hidden Treasure

I visited this restaurant for the first time 01/14/10. Earlier in the evening my family and I went to Tachibana. We ended up leaving because the service left much to be desired. Very disappointed we decided to try the little place down the street from our house. I was very glad we did. Upon walking in the staff members were very kind and friendly. The sushi was very good, I was impressed for a mom and pop type establishment. I definitely plan on returning to taste more off their menu. Even if the food was average I would have returned off the service alone so the great food was an added benefit. Recommended dishes: avocado salad, Kabuki and Spider.

Kabuki

Tasted excellent. Each flavor stood out and meshed well together.

Korean Catering Dinner

Burke Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Burke Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Burke Garden Menu, Burke Garden Restaurant Burke, Burke Garden Restaurant Menu, Burke Garden Korean, Burke Garden Restaurant, Burke Gardens Restaurant, and Burkes Garden Restaurant.