Burkes Kenosha Cafe

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
March 9, 2009

Oh My Gosh .. The pies and cakes!!

Our food was fantastic, it's what we all grew up on. The desserts are the best I've ever had, we don't miss a chance to go there. The prices are very reasonable, the service is so nice and friendly
October 7, 2008

best pie anywhere, great people

I love this place. They have the best food. Good downhome cooking. They have a different lunch special everyday and everything is made from scratch. The pies and cakes are to die for. The piecrust is perfect everytime. I think they are…

American Dinner Lunch

Burkes Kenosha Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/18/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 11/10/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/07/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Anime Cafe Kenosha, Burke's Kenosha Cafe, Kenosha Cafe Broken Arrow, Kenosha Cafe Broken Arrow Ok, Kenosha Cafe, Burkes Kenosha Cafe, Kenosha Anime Cafe, and Burkes Kenosha Cafe Broken Arrow Ok.