8307 De Priest St
Houston, TX 77088-6215

Burns Bar BQ

Neighborhoods: Acres Home
Cuisine: Barbecue, Breakfast, Lunch

Burns Bar BQ is a Barbecue, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food is fantastic"
"I moved here from Canada and tried this BBQ and have not had anything better since as I have tried others. Rudy's is my second favourite and i know ruddy is a chain but hands down Burns bbq is 100 times better than even my second favourite so far. "
"moved here from Canada and have never had as good a bbq as here. Rudy's is my second favorite but does not come even close to the smoked meats here. Absolutely amazing bbq. Ribs fell right off the bone and were very moist. making my mouth water just writi"
"AWESOME..i had the one meat Two sides dinner. It those ribs and that rice. I ENJOYED. it sooooo much. "
"You really haven't had great BBQ until your taste buds have had the pleasures of BBQ BRISKET, RIBS, HOMEMADE SAUSAGES, POTATO SALAD, GREEN BEANS AND BAKED BBQ BEANS FROM THIS PLACE. OH LET ME NOT FORGET, SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY & ATMOSPHERE IS PHENOMENAL"
"Food is awesome!"
"The new location is convenient. The service is outstanding."
"Best Barbecue in Houston Texas "
"I felt welcome when I entered the restaurant, the cashier was very friendly. I ordered the two meat plate and I was shock at the amount helpings you get, for the price I paid, the BBQ n the sides were very tasteful and the lemon cake was off the chain..."
Cons
"The parking as little parking is available but worth the walk if you find somewhere else to park"
"not much for cons here except maybe parking. Nothing negative about the actual bbq. keep trying new places but none have compared to Burns BBQ. "
Comments
"Simply amazing smoked meats. the bbq ribs fell right off the bone and I keep trying new places to see if they can match or beat out burns bbq but i keep getting disappointed as my taste buds keep yearning for this place......my mouth is watering just writ"
"If you don't go, you won't know. If you do...........you will never be satisfied anywhere else again."
"Greatest barbecue i"ve ever eaten. The staff was extremely nice and very professional"
  • 5/15/2020

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/18/2020

A Barbecue food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/16/2020

A diner from Spring, TX tried it.

• 4/03/2020

A Barbecue chowhound from San Antonio, TX tried it and liked it.

• 3/27/2020

• 3/14/2020

A diner from CN tried it and didn't like it.

• 3/11/2020

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 2/29/2020

• 2/23/2020

A Barbecue chowhound from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2019

A Barbecue chowhound from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

nashee photo

dgb1707 photo

dgb1707

Houston, TX

WOW, best I have had

Wow, I moved here from western Canada and was introduced to southern BBQ . I had a few places before this one and liked them. Once I tried Burns BBQ I was left wanting more and could not believe the flavour of the smoked meats or the way the rib meat came easily off the bone and not dry but very moist. I have tried other BBQ places since but am always disappointed because Burns BBQ was so good that now I can’t enjoy other places since my taste buds keep remembering this place. Rudy’s I have come to like as my second favorite but they don’t come no where near the flavour and the quality of this BBQ but rudys is everywhere so I can stop anytime…….cant wait to go back when in the area. If you don’t go, you won’t know. If you do then you will never have anything better. I have tried for years to find something even similar or better……I have not found either. Parking could be bigger but worth the walk if you have to park down the street or even blocks away as it is well worth it.

BBQ ribs, loaded potato

Absolutely the best

Barbecue Norton.Com/Activate Dinner

Burns Bar BQ  Restaurant Reviews

Burns Bar BQ is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Burns Bbq Acres Homes Menu, Burns Bbq Menu, Burns Bbq, Burns Barbeque In Acres Homes In Houston, Bbq Houston Tx, Burns Bbq Acres Homes, and Burns Bbq Houston Menu.