Us-1
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852

Burrito Royal

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin American, Kid's Menu

Burrito Royal is a Mexican, Latin American, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 4/29/2013

A dining patron from East Brunswick, NJ tried it.

jerseydan photo

jerseydan

Somerset, NJ

I just don't get it!?!?!

I have driven by this little restaurant many times on route 1. Never quite sure when it is open except when there are cars in the lot… A friend and I thought we’d pull in one time and find an authentic mexican style meal.

After placing our order for nachos w/ queso and burritos, I watched them in the kitchen as they prepared the nachos…. They opened a bag of tortilla chips from Costco, put them on a plate and put some cheese in the microwave. Needless to say, I could have stayed home to do that.

The burrito was interesting.

On the bright side, the diet coke was excellent. It was well refrigerated and refreshing. In addition, I now have a small story to share with my friends or at a cocktail party.

Mexican Delivery Latin American

Burrito Royal  Restaurant Reviews

Burrito Royal is located near the cities of South Brunswick Twp, South Brunswick, South Brunswick Township, Dayton, and Kendall Park.
People found this by searching for: Burrito Royale Menu, Royal Burrito Nj, Burrito Royale, Burrito King South Brunswick Nj, Burrito Royale Nj, Burrito Royal, and Who Owned Burrito Royal In Monmouth Junction Nj.