Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery

Cuisine: Soul Food, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great"
"Prices, Friendly atitudes. Excellent To Go Service."
"My wife and I eat there at least once a week!! We love Burts so much that we had our wedding reception there! Burt and his staff are AMAZING and so is the food!!! Love the porterhouse with fries and my wife LOVES the beef tips and rice. We always start wi"
"Love it GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE ....."
"Price, excellent steak"
"Simple good atmosphere, not a lot of hype. Just great steaks and great price. I always eat-in , and always steak."
"Great food done right. Service on the spot. You can't cook it cheaper then there prices. "
"Love it "
"The food was excellent!!"
Cons
"Cleaner silver ware"
"Hours, crowded"
"Closes to early."
March 21, 2011

Great Steaks

I've eaten at Burts several times and I would always compliment the person that cooks the steaks. I must say job well done. Sometime we as customer would always give the owner credit and we should at some point however the owner should…
February 5, 2011

Skip Burt's

Burt⿿s Butcher Shop made an agreement with our company, that they would cater 31 steak dinners on Super Bowl Sunday at about 7:00 pm. Usually when two people make an agreement it is a done deal because that is just good business. This…
September 27, 2010

who cooks the steaks

I've eaten at Burt's quite often. The Steaks are GREAT.. I must say that the person that cooks the steaks is the best. One day I would love to meet that person. Keep up the good work because the way the cook prepares the steak keeps me…

Good For Kids Soul Food Lunch

Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/01/2016 A diner from Columbus, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Every day specials. Good prices fir good food
  • 12/01/2016 A diner from Athens, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2016 Susanb4 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Susanb4 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    delicious!
  • 10/27/2016 A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2016 A diner from Columbus, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2016 A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/05/2016 A diner from Loganville, GA tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2016 A diner from Columbus, GA tried it.

Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery is located near the cities of Phenix City.
People found this by searching for: Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery, Burt's Butcher Shop, Burt's Butcher Shop Columbus Ga, Burt's Butcher Shop Columbus Ga Menu, Burt's Butcher Shop Menu, Burt S Butcher Shop Menu, and Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery Menu.