2932 Warm Springs Rd
Columbus, GA 31909

Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery

Cuisine: Steakhouses, Steak, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"Cheap and good food"
"Every day specials. Good prices fir good food"
"Great"
"Prices, Friendly atitudes. Excellent To Go Service."
"My wife and I eat there at least once a week!! We love Burts so much that we had our wedding reception there! Burt and his staff are AMAZING and so is the food!!! Love the porterhouse with fries and my wife LOVES the beef tips and rice. We always start wi"
"Love it GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE ....."
"Price, excellent steak"
"Simple good atmosphere, not a lot of hype. Just great steaks and great price. I always eat-in , and always steak."
"Great food done right. Service on the spot. You can't cook it cheaper then there prices. "
"Love it "
"The food was excellent!!"
Cons
"Cleaner silver ware"
"Hours, crowded"
"Closes to early."
Comments
"delicious!"
  • 7/27/2017

A Steakhouses food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2017

A dining patron from Shreveport, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cheap and good food
  • 3/07/2017

A Steakhouses chowhound from Phenix City, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2017

A Steakhouses chowhound from Columbus, GA tried it.

• 1/19/2017

A dining patron from Owensboro, KY tried it.

• 12/07/2016

A Steakhouses food lover from US tried it.

• 12/01/2016

A Steakhouses food lover from Columbus, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Every day specials. Good prices fir good food
  • 12/01/2016

A Steakhouses food lover from Athens, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2016

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2016

Susanb4 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Susanb4 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    delicious!
March 21, 2011

Great Steaks

I've eaten at Burts several times and I would always compliment the person that cooks the steaks. I must say job well done. Sometime we as customer would always give the owner credit and we should at some point however the owner should…
February 5, 2011

Skip Burt's

Burt⿿s Butcher Shop made an agreement with our company, that they would cater 31 steak dinners on Super Bowl Sunday at about 7:00 pm. Usually when two people make an agreement it is a done deal because that is just good business. This…
September 27, 2010

who cooks the steaks

I've eaten at Burt's quite often. The Steaks are GREAT.. I must say that the person that cooks the steaks is the best. One day I would love to meet that person. Keep up the good work because the way the cook prepares the steak keeps me…

4/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Detroit, MI tried Papa Joe's Pizza in Polaris South.

4/16/2018

A diner from Columbus, GA tried Skippers Seafood Fresh Mkt.

4/15/2018

A diner from US tried China Star and liked it. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from Phenix City, AL tried Little Caesars, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I ordered 3 pizzas, 2 orders of wings and a crazy bread combo everything was hot and fresh. I will return and recommend to others. Great service and worth the money.
4/11/2018

A diner from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I received raw chicken with blood in it.
4/10/2018

A Wings food lover from Columbus, GA tried Jamey's Hot Wings.

4/05/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried Pho Viet.

4/04/2018

A dining patron from US tried Hartz Chicken Buffet.

4/03/2018

An American chowhound from Columbus, GA tried Cheddar's.

3/31/2018

A dining patron from Columbus, GA tried Golden Chopsticks Restrnt and liked it. They liked the food.

Good For Kids Steakhouses Steak

Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery is located near the cities of Phenix City.
People found this by searching for: Burt's Butcher Shop Specials, Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery, Burt's Butcher Shop Columbus Ga Menu, Burt's Butcher Shoppe & Eatery Menu, Burt's Butcher Shop Menu, Burt's Butcher Shop, Burt's Butcher Shop Columbus Ga, and Burts Butcher Shoppe Columbus Ga.