742 Glacier Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072-2318

Butler Inn of Pewaukee

Cuisine: American, Diner, Pub Food

Butler Inn of Pewaukee is a American, Diner, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/31/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Average food, wonderful atmosphere

I’m not sure what I was expecting of this place… probably a vague notion of “supper club,” with visions of tables crammed into a poorly lit space; black, faux-leather chairs on wheels; servers dashing madly through swinging doors to the kitchen; the bar dominated by regulars. Wrong!

Everyone here is treated like a regular, or at the very least an extremely valued newcomer. The guests were a varied mix of people… couples, large groups, families with young children. The separate dining rooms helped to keep the noise in check while still open enough to feel spacious. The fireplace lent a cozy feel, our server was friendly and efficient, the menu was intriguing and the food was good. All around, a great experience!

Saganaki at Butler Inn of Pewaukee

Saganaki

Cheese on fire. What more can I say? I had no idea what to expect from this appetizer… I had never heard of kefalogravyera cheese, much less soaking it in brandy; lighting it on fire; and then dousing it in lemon juice. Firm and slightly salty, we cut it up and ate it with the pita points it came with. Who says you can’t have fun with your food!

20 oz New York Strip at Butler Inn of Pewaukee

20 oz New York Strip

Slightly tough for a strip but pretty good flavor, served with onion strings and mushrooms. The hashbrowns were perfectly done (crispy), although they were unseasoned… one of the extremely rare times I have reached for the salt & pepper shakers. Overall, a satisfying meal!

charmed0215 photo

charmed0215

Milwaukee, WI

Great food, nice atmosphere

I really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant. It wasn’t big and open, it was a little more cozy. I thought the wait staff were very friendly and personable. They were quick to bring the food. Overall, the food was great. I loved my meal and looked on with envy at the other diner’s dishes. I want to go back so I can try more things.

Filet Mignon

I loved the filet mignon I was served. Unlike most diners, I like my steak cooked well done. Sometimes when you ask for steak well done, they seem to be crispy. This steak was well done yet it was still a little juicy and I think the chef knew just how to make it. Yummy!

American Dinner Parking

Butler Inn of Pewaukee  Restaurant Reviews

Butler Inn of Pewaukee is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula.
People found this by searching for: Butler Inn Pew, Butler Inn Pewaukee Menu, Butler Inn Pewaukee Reviews, Butler Inn Pewaukee, Butler Inn Butler Wi, Butler Inn/Pewaukee, and The Butler Inn Pewaukee.