Butterfields

Cuisine: American (New), Bar, Salads

Butterfields is a American (New), Bar, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 8/23/2017

A diner from Rye, NY tried it and didn't like it.

sandyshaw photo

sandyshaw

Deer Park, NY

JUST OKAY..BUT WATCH IT!

FOOD WAS GOOD BUT ABIT OVER-PRICED. BARTENDERS HAVE STICKY FINGERS..IF I WANT TO LEAVE A TIP..I’LL LEAVE IT!! DO NOT TAKE IT OUT OF MY TABWITHOUT MY PERMISSION! HEARD SOMEONE HAD FRAUDALENT CHARGES MADE ON THEIR CREDIT CARD HERE THAT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS PLACE!!! HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM AT GRILLFIRE IN LONG BEACH!—…BAND SHOCKWAVE STUNK! SHORT CHUBBY DRUMMER WAS ANNOYING!!…GO SEE UPPERCUT..INSTEAD~! WAITRESSES NEED TO BE MORE ATTENTIVE1

BBQ Chicken on garlic club, sauteed onions, melted pepperjack for tuesday

ITWAS OKAY

June 21, 2006

Just O.K.

I went to Butterfield's to go to a retirement party for someone in my company. They had a small section reserved for about 50 people so we were cramped. The food was good, but the service stunk. By the time you finished your drink, you had…
July 10, 2005

EXCELENT IN EVERY WAY!!!!

We eat out a lot and this is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The food is amazing and the service is flawless. The owners and staff are very friendly and accommodating. This is our favorite restaurant. PROS:…

6/02/2018

A Chinese food lover from Saint James, NY tried China Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/27/2018

A Japanese chowhound from West Islip, NY tried Gasho of Japan, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing
Cons
I had reservations for 7 for my nephews birthday. We waited 15 minutes past our scheduled time and then I called the restaurant twice and was hung up on. Upon leaving, we noticed what appeared to be the manager SLEEPING in a van. They knew we were coming
5/26/2018

A dining patron from Patchogue, NY tried The Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/11/2018

A dining patron from Rocky Point, NY tried Mario Restaurant.

12/27/2017

A diner from Stony Brook, NY tried China Garden.

10/31/2017

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried Sempre Vivolo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
10/23/2017

An Italian food lover from Ronkonkoma, NY tried Branchinelli's.

10/23/2017

A dining patron from Amityville, NY tried Sempre Vivolo.

10/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza Hut.

10/18/2017

A diner from Bay Shore, NY tried Sempre Vivolo.

American (New) Bar Salads

Butterfields  Restaurant Reviews

Butterfields is located near the cities of Smithtown, Village Of The Branch, Islandia, Central Islip, and Nesconset.
People found this by searching for: Butterfield's Hauppauge Menu, Butterfield Hauppauge Drinke Menu, Butterfields Hauppauge, What Is Good To Eat At Butterfield In Hauppauge, Butterfields Delivery Hauppauge, Butterfields Hauppauge Menu, Butterfields Of Hauppauge Restaurant Restauant Week Menu, and Butterfields Hauppauge Reviews.