901 Slaters Ln
Alexandria, VA 22314-1221

Buzz

Neighborhoods: Northeast Alexandria
Cuisine: Bakeries, Desserts, Late Night

Buzz is a Bakeries, Desserts, and Late Night restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

QB
FlavorFinder photo

FlavorFinder

Bethesda, MD

Tasty Treats in a cool atmosphere

What a delicious excursion! This coffee shop has a very hip design and a delicious assortment of treats. The Italian coffee is illy, which is always very good. The Belgian waffles were freshly made -I enjoyed mine with banana nut topping. (They are only available on the weekends in the AM). We also tried the cinnamon roll (which was very tasty – a little sweet), the cheddar cheese sausage biscuit (a nice savory treat) and the chocolate croissant. My hubby had the fruit cup as well, which seemed to be an ample portion.

Of course, we couldn’t leave empty handed and got a couple of cupcakes to go. The vanilla with chocolate icing was my favorite!!!

It is a little away from where I live, so not too likely I would go out of my way to come here on a regular basis, however I would certainly suggest it as a great place to meet up in Virginia!

Bakeries Online Ordering Desserts

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Buzz  Restaurant Reviews

Buzz is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Buzz Bakery Menu, Buzz Alexandria Va Menu, Buzz Bakery Menu Alexandria, Buzz Alexandria Menu, Buzz Alexandria Va Restaurants, 070204 Restaurant Delivery Menus, Best Cinnamon Rolls In Alexandria Virginia, Cafe, and 901 Slaters Lane Alexandria, Va 22314 Map.