1395 Avenue Dollard
Montreal Metro Area, QC H8N 1T3

Byla Byla

(Between Rue Jean-Brillon and Rue John-F-Kennedy)

Neighborhoods: LaSalle

• 5/06/2015

A Ribs chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/25/2014

A food lover from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

SuzieQT photo

SuzieQT

Laval, QC

fantastic

This is a little gem of a restaurant hidden in an unlikely place. The food is delicious, very nicely presented, very reasonably priced for the quality and the service is top notch.

On top of the fresh ingredients and atttention to detail, it’s the extra little touches that make this such a great place. There is the welcoming atmosphere every time I have visited. When I visited for dinner, I was served by an incredibly enthusiastic waiter who told us about each item we ordered, showing great pride in his job and knowledge of his product. And, when I ordered brunch and my husband order the table d’ hote lunch, I was brought a little plate of fruit so that I was not left watching hungrily while he ate his salad.

Having been disappointed with the quality and service at Montreal restaurants so often, I was delighted to discover Byla Byla.

Byla Byla  Restaurant Reviews

Byla Byla is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Resto Byla Byla à Montreal, Byla Byla Restaurant Menu, "Restaurant Gems" Montreal, Byla Byla Restaurant, Byla Byla Rue Dollar, Byla Byla, and Byla Byla.