Bynum's Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Breakfast

Bynum's Steak House is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

hickey8282 photo

hickey8282

Indianapolis, IN

The best steak in town!!!

I went to Bynum’s last Saturday night and I have to say it was amazing. My husband and I ordered a shrimp cocktail and a big easy lobster for an appetizer. The shrimp cocktail puts St Elmo’s to shame. It was perfect!!! The Big Easy lobster ( I think that is what they called it) was great. Deep fried lobster with a spicy sauce that left my mouth wanting for more. I ordered the special, a filet with a bourbon peppercorn sauce. I have to say I have never had a sauce that Ive liked as much as I loved this one. The steak was tender and full of flavor and the sauce just put it over the top. It was our anniversary so the server offered us a free cheescake. Had I known we got a free cheesecake, I would of saved some room. I took our cheese cake to go and it was just as good as the meal. The service was great, they didn’t hover over the table, but was always there when we needed them. Thank you Bynum’s for making our anniversary perfect. WE WILL BE BACK!!!

March 6, 2014

Love this place I know I eat here weekly but its the best service food and relaxing dinner you can have and the bourbon sauce on and cut of steak is omg yummy? I have had my company christmas dinner for the last 5 yrs by request of my…
February 12, 2013

Not Impressed. The prime rib was basically tough and taseless. The french onion soup was lukewam and didn't have any cheese on it. The only good thing was the bread and salads. My partner had the filet with bourbon sauce. Why ruin a good…

10/23/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried Fast Wok in Eastgate, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good taste, good portions, good price.
Cons
Cash only
Comments
Always busy. Food always fresh.
10/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Beijing Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

10/23/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried MCL Cafeteria in North Willow Farms.

10/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Carmel, IN tried Dragon Inn in Devington, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/21/2017

An Australian food lover from Columbia City, IN tried Outback Steakhouse in Chapel Glen.

10/21/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried El Puerto.

10/21/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Tin Star Restaurant.

10/21/2017

An American chowhound from Greenfield, IN tried Marble's Southern Cookery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
FOOD IS VARIED, DELICIOUS, TRADITIONAL SOUL FOOD!! COURTEOUS, POLITE, HUMBLE SERVERS!!
Cons
HOURS!! Wish MARBLE'S was OPEN MORE OFTEN/LONGER!!
10/21/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Mann's Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Kin's Restaurant in Eagledale.

Steakhouse Takeout Good For Kids
Tips
  • Private parties of up to 40 can enjoy a catered dinner inside the well-decorated private dining room.

Bynum's Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Bynum's Steak House is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Byniums Resturant, Bynum's Restaurant, Bynum,S Resturant Menu, Bynum's Steakhouse Indianapolis Menu, Bynams Steakhouse, Beech Grove, What Is The Bakery By Bynums Steak House, Bynums Steakhouse Reviews, and Bynums Steakhouse Indianapolis Review.