Bynum's Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Breakfast

Bynum's Steak House is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

hickey8282 photo

hickey8282

Indianapolis, IN

The best steak in town!!!

I went to Bynum’s last Saturday night and I have to say it was amazing. My husband and I ordered a shrimp cocktail and a big easy lobster for an appetizer. The shrimp cocktail puts St Elmo’s to shame. It was perfect!!! The Big Easy lobster ( I think that is what they called it) was great. Deep fried lobster with a spicy sauce that left my mouth wanting for more. I ordered the special, a filet with a bourbon peppercorn sauce. I have to say I have never had a sauce that Ive liked as much as I loved this one. The steak was tender and full of flavor and the sauce just put it over the top. It was our anniversary so the server offered us a free cheescake. Had I known we got a free cheesecake, I would of saved some room. I took our cheese cake to go and it was just as good as the meal. The service was great, they didn’t hover over the table, but was always there when we needed them. Thank you Bynum’s for making our anniversary perfect. WE WILL BE BACK!!!

March 6, 2014

Love this place I know I eat here weekly but its the best service food and relaxing dinner you can have and the bourbon sauce on and cut of steak is omg yummy? I have had my company christmas dinner for the last 5 yrs by request of my…
February 12, 2013

Not Impressed. The prime rib was basically tough and taseless. The french onion soup was lukewam and didn't have any cheese on it. The only good thing was the bread and salads. My partner had the filet with bourbon sauce. Why ruin a good…

1/21/2018

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried Beijing Chinese Restaurant.

1/20/2018

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Dragon Inn in Devington, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/19/2018

A chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Seros Restaurant and liked it.

1/18/2018

An American food lover from Kokomo, IN tried Tin Star Restaurant.

1/18/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried D & C Pizza.

1/18/2018

A chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Seros Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/18/2018

A Catering food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Bob's Tu Your Door Pizza in University Heights.

1/17/2018

A food lover from US tried Seros Restaurant.

1/17/2018

A diner from US tried Golden Chef, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A BBQ food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried King Ribs Bar-B-Q.

Steakhouse Takeout Good For Kids
Tips
  • Private parties of up to 40 can enjoy a catered dinner inside the well-decorated private dining room.

Bynum's Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Bynum's Steak House is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Byniums Resturant, Bynums Steakhouse Indianapolis Review, Bynams Steakhouse, Beech Grove, What Is The Bakery By Bynums Steak House, Bynum,S Resturant Menu, Bynum's Restaurant, Bynum's Steakhouse Indianapolis Menu, and Bynums Steakhouse Reviews.