Cacia Bakery

Cuisine: Deli, Bakery & Pastries, Catering

• 12/18/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

ScottS1969 photo

ScottS1969

Prospect Park, PA

Cacia's sells stale, burnt pizza and stale rolls

This is not the Cacia’s Bakery that your parents came to know and love.

Over the past 5 years, but especially the past couple of years, my wife and I have gone to Cacia’s less and less. When we want Cacia rolls that are fresh, we go up the street to Roy Tweedys or Trio’s on MacDade Blvd in Milmont

My wife and I have not been to Cacia’s in awhile because the last two times we went to Cacia’s, the little, obese, foul mouthed owner, sold us cold, crappy, greasy, stale pizza and rolls that were also stale. And it was only 11 a.m…

I was in there sometime in 2013, and the owner was yapping on and on about him being under house arrest for a DUI and that he didn’t really do it. I could hardly believe the guy was complaining to me about his being under house arrest. Very strange

Anyway, we went home and I did a criminal background check on the owner at the Delaware County Courthouse website, and the Cacia’s Bakery Owner has a criminal record that goes as far back as the 1980s. He had a bunch of different criminal convictions and scams, all documented and available for public review.

Everybody deserves a second chance, but the fact is, the pizza is very greasy and every pizza sold, that has cheese on it, sits out on the counter for 9 hours. Cheese is dairy and dairy needs to be refrigerated. The whole set up is gross. Wingers and Pat’s, both located on MacDade Blvd, has far, far better pizza and it is always baked fresh.

And NEVER, EVER buy pizza from Cacia’s on a Wednesday, if at all, because you likely will end being sold pizza that was left over from the previous Saturday or Sunday. We know this to be true because we know a former Cacia’s employee who used to work behind the counter

Besides the stale food that Cacia’s routinely sells, the owner curses and uses the crudest foul language. We never experienced such odd behavior from any proprietor of any small business that we ever patronized. If you go into Romas Deli, Roy Tweedys, Pat’s Pizza, McDonalds, Zacs, Nifty Fiftys, CVS, Last HotDog Stand, you never hear the owners or employees screaming and cursing. NEVER!!

Finally, Cacia’s Bakery best years are behind it. At least this Cacia’s Bakery is owned and operated by a former convict who spent time in prison, and he routinely sells the public, stale greasy pizza that sits out on a counter for 7 or 8 hours, all day, before being sold to some unsuspecting customer.

The bread and rolls used to be sold fresh many years ago, but my wife and I, and several of our friends, have had bad experiences when we were repeatedly deceived and sold stale bread and rolls.

If you call the Cacia’s original flagship store located in South Philly, and you try and complain about the Cacia’s Folsom store, the south Philly Cacia’s are very clear and will let you know that they have nothing to do with the Folsom Cacia’s Bakery. And for good reason, because even the folks at Cacia’s Bakery in South Philly, are aware that the Cacia’s in Folsom has alot of customer complaints about selling stale pizza and rolls

Call the South Philly store and tell them you want to complain about Cacia’s Folsom, and see for yourself what they tell you. You will be amazed. Definitely a red flag

October 1, 2008

You Can Never Go Wrong With Cacias

Cacias Bakery has everything! Fresh rolls, hot pizza, Stromboli's, canoli's and more! Cacias has friendly service and great deals. Whenever I want to go to lunch or have a quick bite to eat, Cacia's is my first choice.
August 30, 2005

Fresh Bread, Outstanding Pizza!!

Cacia Bakery has the finest tasting bread that I have ever had. Baked in brick oven, Cacia's bread has a unique taste. Cacia's prices for a dozen sandwiches rolls is inexpensive so be sure to stock-up-their bread freezes well. Cacia's…

4/20/2018

A dining patron from Springfield, PA tried Anna's Sandwich Shop.

4/18/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Chester, PA tried Mexi Mac's and liked it. They liked the food.

3/10/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Springfield, PA tried Tower Pizza of Folsom Pa and didn't like it.

2/28/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Tower Pizza of Folsom Pa.

2/17/2018

A dining patron from Aberdeen, MD tried Great Wall Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/02/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Folsom, PA tried Mexi Mac's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/01/2018

A dining patron from Springfield, PA tried Anna's Sandwich Shop and didn't like it.

1/26/2018

A diner from Media, PA tried DE Marco's Pasta & Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Swarthmore, PA tried Tower Pizza of Folsom Pa.

12/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Darby, PA tried Cocco's Pizza.

Deli Cheap Eats Bakery & Pastries

Cacia Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Cacia Bakery is located near the cities of Milmont Park, Ridley, Ridley Park, Prospect Park, and Rutledge.
People found this by searching for: Cacia's Bakery Folsom Pa, Gluten Free Restaurants, Ridley, Pa, Cacia Bakery. Folsom Pa., Italian Rolls Bakery Mcdade, Cascia Rolls Macdade Blvd, Cacia Rolls Price Mcdade Blvd In Pa, Casias Pizza Folsom Pa, Trios Deli 1253 Macdade Blvd, and Bw3 Menu.