Cactus Cantina

Neighborhoods: Masson Grove
Cuisine: American, American (New), Californian

• 2/17/2017

A diner from Riverside, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2014

November 5, 2011

Near before

Previously we have eaten breakfast here and noticed we only got 1 slice of toast. I have eaten all over the country. When ever I have eaten breakfast I have received 2 slices of toast. It's the American standard. We asked for 2 slice of…
July 22, 2011

Worst service I've ever experienced

Went here for dinner. Several things about my experience will keep me away forever! 1. I was seated in an awkward looking table and had to move twice. 2. Waitress brought me a cup of soda. There was a thin film of something on it, ie it…
February 26, 2011

Great place!....usually

I have been to the Cactus several times and love it! the food and atmosphere is great, and usually the service is awesome. my only complaint is of a server i had last week. we went in on a sunday and she was very cold and unfriendly and…

Applebee's

Japanese in Mission Grove

Akina Sushi-Teppan Restaurant

Japanese in Mission Grove

4/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Locals Public House.

4/20/2018

An American food lover from Corona, CA tried Pacific Stiks in Downtown Riverside.

4/12/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Jammin' Bread in Canyon Crest.

4/10/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried El Camaron Loco in Casa Blanca, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A diner from US tried Krazy Greek in La Sierra, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/08/2018

An American food lover from CA tried Tony's Spunky Steer, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Not a pro comment. sad this place is closed as 3-18-18. Not sure why
4/06/2018

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Johnny's Burgers in La Sierra and liked it.

4/05/2018

A Mexican food lover from Riverside, CA tried Paracho Mexican Grill.

4/02/2018

An American chowhound from Riverside, CA tried D & D Airport Cafe in Riverside Airport and liked it.

3/28/2018

A Burgers food lover from Riverside, CA tried Mgm Burgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American American (New) Californian

Cactus Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Cactus Cantina is located near the cities of Riverside County and Rubidoux.
People found this by searching for: Cactus Cantina Breakfast Menu Riverside, Cactus Cantina Mission Grove Rating, Cactus Cantina Riverside Woodcrest, Cactus Cantina Riverside Mission Grove, Cactus Cantina Mission Grove, Mission Groves Cantina Restaurant, Cantina Mission Grove, and Cactus Cantina Riverside.