Cactus Cantina

Neighborhoods: Masson Grove
Cuisine: American, American (New), Californian

• 2/17/2017

An American chowhound from Riverside, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 5, 2011

Near before

Previously we have eaten breakfast here and noticed we only got 1 slice of toast. I have eaten all over the country. When ever I have eaten breakfast I have received 2 slices of toast. It's the American standard. We asked for 2 slice of…
July 22, 2011

Worst service I've ever experienced

Went here for dinner. Several things about my experience will keep me away forever! 1. I was seated in an awkward looking table and had to move twice. 2. Waitress brought me a cup of soda. There was a thin film of something on it, ie it…
February 26, 2011

Great place!....usually

I have been to the Cactus several times and love it! the food and atmosphere is great, and usually the service is awesome. my only complaint is of a server i had last week. we went in on a sunday and she was very cold and unfriendly and…

Applebee's

Japanese in Mission Grove

Akina Sushi-Teppan Restaurant

Japanese in Mission Grove

11/22/2017

A dining patron from Corona, CA tried Boba Cafe in University, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Pizza Time.

11/15/2017

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried Antonious N&W Pizza in Downtown Riverside.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Green Taco and liked it.

11/09/2017

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried Riviera Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A diner from Riverside, CA tried Las Nuevas Islas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A dining patron from Monee, IL tried Pizza Hut.

11/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from Riverside, CA tried Peking Chinese Restaurant in La Sierra.

11/02/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Riverside, CA tried Johnny's Burgers in La Sierra, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
11/02/2017

A Seafood food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Long John Silver's in Riverside Airport, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American American (New) Californian

Cactus Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Cactus Cantina is located near the cities of Riverside County and Rubidoux.
People found this by searching for: Cantina Mission Grove, Cactus Cantina Mission Grove, Mission Groves Cantina Restaurant, Cactus Cantina Mission Grove Rating, Cactus Cantina Riverside Mission Grove, Cactus Cantina Breakfast Menu Riverside, Cactus Cantina Riverside, and Cactus Cantina Riverside Woodcrest.