Cactus Cantina

Neighborhoods: Masson Grove
Cuisine: American, American (New), Californian

• 2/17/2017

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 5, 2011

Near before

Previously we have eaten breakfast here and noticed we only got 1 slice of toast. I have eaten all over the country. When ever I have eaten breakfast I have received 2 slices of toast. It's the American standard. We asked for 2 slice of…
July 22, 2011

Worst service I've ever experienced

Went here for dinner. Several things about my experience will keep me away forever! 1. I was seated in an awkward looking table and had to move twice. 2. Waitress brought me a cup of soda. There was a thin film of something on it, ie it…
February 26, 2011

Great place!....usually

I have been to the Cactus several times and love it! the food and atmosphere is great, and usually the service is awesome. my only complaint is of a server i had last week. we went in on a sunday and she was very cold and unfriendly and…

Applebee's

Japanese in Mission Grove

Akina Sushi-Teppan Restaurant

Japanese in Mission Grove

9/22/2017

A dining patron from Corona, CA tried Anchos Southwest Grill & Bar in La Sierra, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very nice staff, food was great
9/21/2017

A diner from US tried Antonious Pizza in Masson Grove, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/21/2017

A Southern food lover from Pomona, CA tried Donahoo's Golden Chicken.

9/18/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried McDonald's in La Sierra, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I is so good that I invited all my family members for a birthday
9/18/2017

A Bakeries food lover from US tried Simple Simon's Restaurant in Downtown Riverside and liked it.

9/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Riverside, CA tried Peking Chinese Restaurant in La Sierra.

9/14/2017

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried Johnny's Burgers in La Sierra.

9/13/2017

A Lunch food lover from Riverside, CA tried Cabin Sushi Restaurant in Downtown Riverside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service, food
9/13/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Riverside, CA tried Coco's Restaurant & Bakery in Orangecrest and liked it.

9/13/2017

A Mexican food lover from Riverside, CA tried Cano's Market.

American American (New) Californian

Cactus Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Cactus Cantina is located near the cities of Riverside County and Rubidoux.
People found this by searching for: Mission Groves Cantina Restaurant, Cantina Mission Grove, Cactus Cantina Riverside, Cactus Cantina Mission Grove Rating, Cactus Cantina Mission Grove, Cactus Cantina Riverside Woodcrest, Cactus Cantina Riverside Mission Grove, and Cactus Cantina Breakfast Menu Riverside.