472 Commonwealth

anonymousy

Cambridge, MA

rude, disrespectful, horrible service

Two incidents:

Placed an order and were told the delivery would be here in 45 minutes. 2 1/2 hours later we still had not received our order. After calling and asking a few times the owner told me it was my fault the order was taking so long because I ordered on a sunday night. He proceeded to raise his voice to me and told me that I should’ve known better.

Got our froyo order wrong, we called and they were very helpful and delivered a new order, this order was still wrong and when we called back the owner was extremely unhelpful and very rude. He was not willing to even listen when we explained the problem proceeded to raise his voice to me again and tell me that he was right and I was wrong, that I must not know the difference between raisins and chocolate chips and then hung up on me. I was horribly offended by his comments and behavior and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to be treated respectfully.

froyo

Order was completely wrong, twice

Delivery Classics Lunch
Lilly's Gourmet Pasta

Pasta in Fenway-Kenmore

Alex Pizza

Vegetarian in South End

Trident Booksellers and Cafe

Lunch in Back Bay-Beacon Hill

Cafe 472  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe 472 is located near the cities of Attleboro, Parque Bristol, Vila Fachini, Ceramica, and Vila Guarani.
People found this by searching for: Cafe 472 Menu, Cafe 472 Boston Hours, Cafe 472 Pizza Review, Cafe 472 Comment, 472 Fenway Boston, Cafe 472 Kenmore, Cafe 472 Fenway, Cafe 472 Review, and Cafe 472 Reviews.