Cafe Beaudelaire

Cuisine: Brazilian, Catering, Lunch

Cafe Beaudelaire is a Brazilian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Brazil in Iowa

After living in Ames for 5 years I started to realize that you can’t judge a book by its cover. Ames, while small and pretty rural, is home to some of the best restaurants I’ve been too. Cafe Beaudelaire is one of those places. It’s so good that I’m a regular there and I love it! Some might called me obsessed, others a stalker, overly involved in food maybe? Don’t care, I will never stop visiting Cafe B,

I have a soft spot for hole in the wall establishments and although Cafe B is located on Lincoln Way (a well traveled street in Ames) it is cozy and homey like a family owned restaurant should be, The inside only houses a few tables and a bar, but they bring big flavors and a spicy attitude to mild mannered Ames. They are known around campus town for their long island ice teas, but I think the food is the real treat.

For breakfast, lunch and dinner Cafe B serves up Brazilian inspired dishes as well as American items with kick in the butt of Brazilian. My favorite is the Beaudelaire burger with just bacon, munster cheese and a fried egg on top. Never had a fried egg on a burger? TRY IT! The staff at Cafe B are very accommodating and are working really hard now to keep this business up and running.

Next time you’re in or passing though Ames, stop by Cafe Beaudelaire and give a ‘hi’ to Claudio for me.

It's been a while

It’s been a few years since I left ISU and Ames but I remember Cafe Baudelaire so fondly and think of it often. I’m back in nyc and for all the cafes we have here there is nothing that compares. I miss Cafe Baudelaire!

Brazilian Catering Dinner

Cafe Beaudelaire  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cafe Beaudelaire Review, Cafe B Ames Ia, Reviews Of Cafe Beaudelaire, Cafe Beaudelaire Ames Hours, Cafe Beaudelaire Ames, Cafe Beaudelaire Ames Menu, Cafe Baudelaire, and Cafe Baudelaire Ames.