220 E Las Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX 75039-5503

Cafe Cipriani

Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Pasta

Cafe Cipriani is a Italian, Mediterranean, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Quiet, elegant but friendly neighborhood atmosphere, The food was superb. It was many years ago and I’ve always alway Wanted to go back. "
"I proposed at this restraunt. It was an incredible evening and great dinner and ambiance. I hope to come back every time I am in Dallas!"
Cons
"I found everything to be excellent. "
  • 9/02/2018

An Italian chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I found everything to be excellent.
  • 12/13/2015

An Italian chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

EatsCritic photo

EatsCritic

Arlington, TX

Best Italian food in North Texas

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful Valentines Day meal at this cozy little restraunt in the heart of Las Colinas. The owner, Silvano Zanetti was a most gracious host and visted our table several times during our meal. The waiter, Santiago was very helpful and knowledgeable. He described the specials for the evening and when I was undecided on a wine to complement the meal, he was spot on in recommending a Pinot Grigio from the Santini region of Italy. My wife had a chicken dish, which was a pounded breast of chicken, stuffed with mozzerela, provalone and prosciutto, served with a mushroom sauce. I opted for the Salmon special which was two pieces of salmon, perfectly cooked, with shrimp, sea scallops and a Trebbiano white wine sauce, on a bed of fresh spinach. All in all it was a wonderful experience and very reasonable. We are definately making this our annual outing for Valentines Day.

Italian Delivery Mediterranean

Cafe Cipriani  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Cipriani is located near the cities of Dallas Tx.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Capriana, Ciprianni Restaurant In Las Colinas, Cafe Ciprani Las Colinas Blvd, Cipriani Restaurant Irving Tx, 220 E. Las Colinas Blvd, Cipriani Las Colinas, Cipriani Restaurant Las Colinas, Cafe Cipriani Las Colinas, and Cafe Cipriani.