Cafe Continental

Neighborhoods: Capitol
Cuisine: Continental, Italian, American

I finally had a chance to eat at this wonderful place. It...

I finally had a chance to eat at this wonderful place. It was amazing, and I can’t wait to go back. Everything that we tasted that night was awesome. I recommend taking a date here for a nice romantic dinner. It would also be great for a dinner meeting with an important client. I give it very high marks for service also. This place is top notch.

April 15, 2006

Cafe Continental

I'm not really qualified to write a full review of this cafe, having only been there for Sunday brunch. If you do happen to be there Sunday morning (I believe they have brunch on Saturday as well, actually), scope out the ridiculous…
December 8, 2005

i love this place

when i first came to madison i was skeptical of the dining options- then i discovered cafe continental. i had the friendliest service and waiters possible. the food was also great. teh crabcakes are great and i highly suggest brunch here.

7/23/2017

A Cajun food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Mad Boiling Crab, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A Lunch food lover from Madison, WI tried Chili King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Very tasty and well prepared Hunan Cuisine. So far the vegetable, tofu, squid dish is my favorite.
Cons
My online order was delivered 45 minutes before scheduled request- but guess that's better than 45 minutes late!
7/17/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried Bear & Bottle, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Location
Cons
VERY slow to non-existent service, hard to get noticed even when the host sat us!
7/13/2017

A dining patron from Madison, WI tried Ogden's North Street Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/12/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Madison, WI tried Ginza Of Tokyo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2017

An American food lover from US tried Pancake cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Denny's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love itttt
7/02/2017

A diner from Red Bank, NJ tried Casetta Kitchen and Counter, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/01/2017

Tonyaz tried Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, didn't like it, and rated it . Tonyaz didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Orange juice.
Cons
Very slow service. Food, when we finally got was horrible and cold, hair or some other long fiber in hashbrown casserole. Wouldnt do anything about it.
Comments
Stay away! Go somewhere else! When we got there, others were seated after us. They ordered and we had yet to talk to our waitress. They left after eating and we just got our cold, foreign material filled food.
6/28/2017

A dining patron from Palo Alto, CA tried Bear & Bottle.

Continental Italian American
OldSkool

abkels

Marshall, WI
0 useful

Cafe Continental  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Continental is located near the cities of Shorewood Hills, Dane County, and Maple Bluff.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Continental Madison King, Cafe Continental Madison Near Capitol, Continental Cafe, Madison, Cafe Continental Madison Wi, Cafe Continental Madison, Cafe Cintinential.Madison, Continental Cafe Madison, and Cafe Continental Menu.