100 4th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109

Cafe Darclee

Neighborhoods: Belltown
Cuisine: French, Lunch, Breakfast

Cafe Darclee is a French, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

karen photo

karen

Kirkland, WA

How could I forget the Nutella/banana crepe?

My follow-up review for this restaurant. Read my previous review for this restaurant here

The Nutella/banana crepe was quite possibly the best part of the meal! I can’t believe I didn’t review it.

Nutella/banana crepe

The Nutella/banana crepe is my yardstick of measurement for ANY creperie. Darclee’s is perfection and perfect to share… not too much Nutella and not too much banana and none of that distracting whipped cream and nuts stuff that other places smother their crepes in!

Limonata

My drink of choice… refreshing but not bland, this compliments the crepes nicely.

French Lunch Breakfast

Cafe Darclee  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Darclee is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Café Darclee Lightning, Cafe Darclee, Cafe Darclee Menu, Cafe Darclee Seattle, Cafe Darcle Seattle, Nutella Desserts Seattle Wa, Darclee Llc, and Creme Darclee.