260 1st St W

Cafe East Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Humble
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I eat there and a couple hours my friend and I started puking our Crawfish that we ate. Think we got food poisoning"
Cons
"Undercooked food, "
Comments
"Stay away from most of the meat. It was undercooked on most of it."
  • 7/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from Humble, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/06/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 3/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2016

A Chinese food lover from Beverly Hills, CA tried it.

• 12/25/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2015

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Undercooked food,
    Comments
    Stay away from most of the meat. It was undercooked on most of it.
  • 6/23/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/18/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/04/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese American Takeout

Cafe East Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Cafe East Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Kingwood.
People found this by searching for: Cafe East Menu Humble, Cafe East Humble, Cafe East Humble Tx, China East Humble Tx, Cafe East Chinese Restaurant Humble, China East Humble, Chinese Restaurant Humble Tx, Humble Chinese, and Cafe East Humble Menu.